X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rage in the Cage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Rage in the Cage 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Rage in the Cage Empty
PostSubject: Rage in the Cage   Rage in the Cage Empty4/16/2009, 4:05 am

~ "The Movie" by Aerosmith plays. "The Natural" Jesse Blue comes out onto the ring stage area. The fans begin to cheer. He picks up a microphone and begins to speak... ~

Jesse: "You know... There's something about having dirt thrown over your face and being smothered. Something that makes your life flash in front of you. Gasping for your breath, clawing at dirt you have no chance of getting out of. The total darkness..."

Jesse: "I might have been buried, but I'm not gone. I'm still here. In fact, I came out of last week with a win. I surprised a bunch of people in the back area, who thought that the match with "Bloody's Buddy" would have just put me out. I surprised you fans. I showed you that I wasn't just a lost cause. I could hear you all... cheering. I liked it... a lot. I caught you guys. You're busted. You know... There's something about hearing the fans cheer for you. You feel like, with them... You can do anything. It's a really good feeling..."

~The fans cheer very loudly. Jesse takes a step back, smiles and closses his eyes, as if to soak up this new found admiration. This makes the fans grow louder. Jesse lifts his hand, asking the fans to quiet, so he can continue. ~

Jesse: So... Darth Clay has the boys in the back afraid to speak your mind. Lord knows... You can't keep "The Metropolis Kid's" mouth shut. Darth, you come out here... With your "Sith Power" and all... And you don't impress me. You have your guys with masks, so that none of know... Who none of you you are. You make it look as if you could just wave your hand, and people get beaten down. You control the lights... Supposedly the people... And we should all just respect you. That's not how to do it. You are all smoke and mirrors. I WILL unmask the rest of BANE. I WILL expose them all to these good people here... And all over the world. I'll give you no advantage. I know there are some people in the back, who feel the same way. I am the remover of smoke and mirrors. See, I know of some people who are already working against you. In fact, you've probably looked them in the eye, tonight, right here in Orlando... And you don't know who they are."

~The fans start cheering again. Jesse feeds off of the crowd's energy, and continues... ~

Jesse: "Darth Clay, you're nothing but a "phony tuff". Tonight, we're gonna find out if this Johnny Groove guy is with BANE. "Groovemeister J", tonight, you will taste cold steel. I hope you have a good dental plan. It's like that old Joe Jackson song from the 80's, "You can't get what you want... Til you know what you want". Tonight, I want a piece of you. "There's a Rage in the Cage", J Geils. You're going down..."

~Jesse leaves the fans cheering, as his music plays...~
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Rage in the Cage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage in the Cage   Rage in the Cage Empty4/16/2009, 10:22 am

Like it. Builds the anti Clay/BANE momentum nicely.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling

Rage in the Cage
Page 1 of 1