X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Rage begins (10/29)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

The Black Rage begins (10/29) Empty
PostSubject: The Black Rage begins (10/29)   The Black Rage begins (10/29) Empty10/18/2008, 12:59 pm

Spoiler:

Like a Star @ heaven *Sentinel walks into his office and see's a message on the wall written in blood saying "THE BLACK RAGE IS UPON US"*
Sentinel: Damn cleaners not doing there job properly.
*Sentinel runs out of his office and starts yelling at the nearest cleaner*
Sentinel: Get your butt back in my office and clean that crap off the wall now!!
*Camera moves back to the commentators*
David Hood: I wonder if that has anything to do with them black heart promo's that we have been seeing last season?
Matt Scott: Whatever it is we are in for one hell of a night.
*Just as he says that the promo appears on the screen again*

*Just as the video has ended a bunch of people dressed up like grim reapers wearing skeleton masks walk over to the announcers table and hands Matt Scott a black scroll with white text*
David Hood: Matt I think they want you to read that.
Matt Scott: It doesn't say anything as it just has a black heart picture on it?

Like a Star @ heaven *security run to the backstage area with a camera man to find a trail of 20 XFW employees layed out and covered in blood with a black heart painted on there head*
Security man 1: Who could have done such a cowardly act as this?
Security man 2: No idea but it's not that big a deal as they are just tea boys, make up staff and camera men.
Camera man: Hey!!
Security man 2: sorry mate.
Camera man: So you should be and besides your security friend is now layed out.
*Security man 2 turns round to see security man 1 layed out with a black heart painted on his head*
Security man 1: When did that happen?
*The camera goes back to the areana where the commentators are covered in black paint*
David Hood: Yes viewers at home do not adjust your tv sets as we are covered in black paint because whilst all that was going on we got black bathed at the announcers table.
Matt Scott: Whoever is behind all this is out of control and needs to be stopped.

Like a Star @ heaven *During the mainevent the lights flicker on and off then both competitiors are covered in black paint*
Matt Scott: Thats exactly what happened to us.
David Hood: I wonder who is behind all this?
*Just as he says that a strange video appears on the titon-tron*

*after the video has finished a bunch people dressed like grim-reapers with Skeleton masks on start coming down the entrance ramp and start to surround the ring chanting "we're not worthy!! we're not worthy!!" then they lights go out*
Matt Scott: We know who is behind this from that video but why is he doing this?
David Hood: No Idea as this is even low for Worthy!!
*Just as he says that the lights come back on in the crowd is covered in black paint*
David Hood: Worthy what are you doing as your gonna get XFW in trouble for that?
*Then the image of a heart is created using fire in the middle of the ring and inside it is Worthy dressed in black and is coming up from the ring*
Worthy: Greetings puny mortal scum of this forsaken kingdom that you fools call X-Force Wrestling as I come here to warn you that the black rage is upon us and with the help of my fellow crusaders, we shall reign down death upon all those parasites who betrayed me in these hallowed walls.
*The crowd start chanting Worthless!!*
Worthy: Lets get one thing straight right now unbelievers, my name form this day on is Black Worthy and my heart is black because all of you parasites encouraged that spineless coward of a GM to pull me out of the title match, thats right a GM who I thought has changed his ways but like every single one of you mere mortals, have sinned against the worthy one and not to mention the fact that I didn't even get a slammy...
Matt Scott: Thats because your worthless mate!!
*Just as he says that the lights switch off and when they come back on Matt Scott is replaced with a plastic skeleton*
Black Worthy: Now where was I? oh yes I never got a slammy and I have been disrespected in this place so much that the time has come for us to burn this empire to the ground with the black curse that they have unleashed upon themselves
David Hood: Did he just say us?
*David hood looks to his partner and realises he isn't there*
David Hood: oh I forgot he isn't here.
Black Worthy: Silence puny mortal as I'm speaking and when I speak you listen because my words carry more weight than you could ever imagine.
David Hood: Sorry.
Balck Worthy: Now to speak to the lowlife filth that plagues these sacred walls of XFW, change your ways and succomb to the black rage or fall victim to it... IT'S YOUR CHOICE!!
*After he says that he disapears and the people dressed like grim reapers exits the building*

Last edited by Black Worthy on 10/25/2008, 3:26 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rage begins (10/29)   The Black Rage begins (10/29) Empty10/18/2008, 7:01 pm

Nice rp Worthy this shall be intresting to see what more happens later on.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rage begins (10/29)   The Black Rage begins (10/29) Empty10/19/2008, 10:49 am

Well some of them people dressed as Grim reapers will turn out to be fellow XFW members and once we have revealed the rest of the BLACK HEART BROTHERHOOD then I will work on a new group entrance video with the End of Rapture song by A7X from the first video.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rage begins (10/29)   The Black Rage begins (10/29) Empty10/21/2008, 3:15 pm

who are all black hearts now?
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rage begins (10/29)   The Black Rage begins (10/29) Empty10/22/2008, 3:10 am

Good Question as I've forgoten.

EDIT: Just set up a thread somewhere else on here to find out who is in it.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rage begins (10/29)   The Black Rage begins (10/29) Empty10/25/2008, 3:27 am

If this promo is a success then I will probablly do a some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rage begins (10/29)   The Black Rage begins (10/29) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Rage begins (10/29)
Page 1 of 1