X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doubters Beware...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Doubters Beware... Empty
PostSubject: Doubters Beware...   Doubters Beware... Empty4/24/2011, 9:24 pm

~Gobeer is seen backstage stretching in the hallway. He is wearing his traditional fighting shorts and a Destiny Shirt. Behind him on a shelf is the XFE World Heavyweight Title Belt and the Lord of Mayhem Crown and Scepter. He finishes his stretch and grabs a bottle of water. He takes a sip and turns back to look at the XFE World Heavyweight Championship Belt. Gobeer stares at the Belt deeply as Amber Destiny, Big Cop, Big Fatty V, Bosero and Pat Booker walk into the picture~
Gobeer: "They say I have no chance tonight. That Argo truly is Unstoppable and that he will finish me and take my belt in no time without the help of you guys. They have said I stole the Title with underhanded tactics and that tonight I will finally get the beating they say is coming to me. All the doubters they line up hoping tonight that they can all finally loot at me and Destiny and say I told you so."
~Gobeer shakes his head no as the members of Destiny get closer now~
Gobeer: "Tonight has been a Bad night for us so far but with one match it can all change. Tonight Destiny faces on all odds against us situation. Courtney Day has banned all of you from ringside or even within 50 yards of Argo before or during the match that we all will be fired from XFE. But we have had worse situations and survived each time and tonight will be no different."
~Gobeer takes the belt off the shelf now and puts it over his shoulder~
Gobeer: "Tonight we will celebrate as we always do when faced with great challenges against our collective Destiny. Tonight the best part is the doubters and haters will fuel our celebration. At the end of the night everyone will understand what Destiny is all about. Doubters beware because tonight you will find you doubts and hate only make us stronger. Tonight all of XFE learns this is Destiny's world and they are all just living in it."
~The members of Destiny all come up now and wish Gobeer good luck as the camera fades back to the ringside area~
Back to top Go down

Doubters Beware...
Page 1 of 1