X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ug vs Dante

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ultimo guerrero
XFE Hall of Famer
ultimo guerrero

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Ug vs Dante Empty
PostSubject: Ug vs Dante   Ug vs Dante Empty8/19/2008, 5:46 am

Sentinel is working at his office so angry because he has to pay Dante's door after UG's last defeat. Then somebody knocks the door.
S- Yes? Come in
UG then walks in looking angry.
S- Oh! So you are showing that mexican face again. I thought you would be embarassed enough to hide in your cantina and cry on Malkyto's shoulder one more time.
UG eyes burning like hell
S-First, you lose the tag team belts and now you cost me my honour and that freaking door! Whats happening to you UG?
UG-That skinny ******* and his putas submissions! You know how i hate technicals wrestlers! They don't care how strong or resiliant my body is, they always find the way to screw me on my injured leg! If i could execute a slammer on him that fag wouldnt never get up again.
S-So what?
UG- You know how i am , boss. I canīt give away like that with this Dante thing. I ve come here and face your anger just because i want to ask you for a final favor. Put me with that punk in a Last Man Standing match and ill beat the crap out of here like a piņata!
That way he wont be able to use his tricks and go for my knee. And, if he tries to...well...in that kind of match you can get injured very easily...lets just say im prepared to anything to win this time!
Back to top Go down

Ug vs Dante
Page 1 of 1