X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Dante?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Hey Dante? Empty
PostSubject: Hey Dante?   Hey Dante? Empty6/19/2008, 1:49 am

For my match against Dominator, would it be alright if his stable comes out to watch which triggers my stable to come out, and then whatever stable that goes against Dominator's stable comes out, and then the Saviours come out? I think it possibly could lead to something big, just a thought, almost like a total stable fued, where some stables get together and face each other's enemy's. All stables will keep doing what they are doing but its like an actual war then, give me some feeback on what you think please
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Hey Dante? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Dante?   Hey Dante? Empty6/19/2008, 1:59 am

I think it can be done. Once it's all set-up, I'll try and fix it to work together. If you want any specifics, like how or when the stable comes out or any detail you want to include, please post it here so I don't have to come up with it myself and accidentally do somethign out of character. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

Hey Dante? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Dante?   Hey Dante? Empty6/19/2008, 2:04 am

hmm...
was thinking that dominator's stable comes out first
and then our stable comes and forces dominator's stable to a side of the ring
and then dominator's rival stable comes out and forces Dark Union to a side of the ring
and then The Saviorus make their way through the crowd and get on the last remaining side of the ring. AS for which sides which team stands on is up to you. thats what i was thinking. Noone interferes with the match, that wasn't my plan i just thought since its Stable Warefare lets create a little havic Razz
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Hey Dante? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Dante?   Hey Dante? Empty6/19/2008, 2:10 am

Your stable is a heel right? I think the heels should come out first because it gives more sense that they will cause trouble. The only reason I can think of why a face stable would come to the ring is to protect the match from interference.

But I don't know, I'm just throwing out ideas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

Hey Dante? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Dante?   Hey Dante? Empty6/19/2008, 2:17 am

yeah that would make more sense, i was gonna go with that originally, but was thinking dominator's stable would want dominator to win more so they would rush to his aid and like cheer him on, but my team can come out and protect from interference, i don't mind that at all, it was my plan B Razz. Or even have a build up this saturday for this match
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

Hey Dante? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Dante?   Hey Dante? Empty6/19/2008, 2:18 am

just gonna throw this idea out there, a "title" match of the dominator and me on saturday. My stable comes out, and then his stable comes out, my stable attacks his, some members come into the ring and start beating me down or something, just some sort of brawl leading up to why Dominator's team would want to come out at Stable Warfare
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

Hey Dante? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Dante?   Hey Dante? Empty6/19/2008, 2:19 am

and so the match gets like called off, and the rematch becomes the actual match at Stable warefar, neways thats just an idea, not sure if its too late
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Dante? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Dante?   Hey Dante? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Dante?
Page 1 of 1