X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dante vs Worthy (06/18)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Dante vs Worthy (06/18) Empty
PostSubject: Dante vs Worthy (06/18)   Dante vs Worthy (06/18) Empty6/16/2008, 2:14 am

(here is some random endings for this)

IF I WIN:

*Officer Garcia runs down the entrance ramp to the ring*

Matt Scott: why has Garcia come to the ring?

*Officer Garcia hits Dante on the back with the nightstick whilst Worthy distracts the referee*

IF I LOSE (Which I reckon I will):

*Diamond Troy Justice runs down the entrance ramp to the ring*

Matt Scott: Why has Diamond come to the ring?

*Diamon drags Worthy out of the ring whilst Dante distracts the referee and attacks him then throws him back in the ring*
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Dante vs Worthy (06/18)   Dante vs Worthy (06/18) Empty6/16/2008, 10:24 am

You end up winning and it would do good to have Garcia come out that way he can join the Rebels on Saturday's Show because it's going to be Me and Dante taking on you and Garcia at the PPV.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dante vs Worthy (06/18)   Dante vs Worthy (06/18) Empty6/16/2008, 12:56 pm

Well I reckon I will lose so in if that does happen then maybe would could say Garcia jumped in a the referee disqualified me for his involvement?
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dante vs Worthy (06/18)   Dante vs Worthy (06/18) Empty6/16/2008, 12:57 pm

Acutally you won on your own.

Worthy springs off the top rope backwards
and leaps at fallen DANTE making a mid-air horizontal half-rotation landing on him executing powerful Worthy Corkscrew Backflip!!
Referee starts counting...
WORTHY WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS DANTE !!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante vs Worthy (06/18)   Dante vs Worthy (06/18) Empty6/16/2008, 1:44 pm

sounds great
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dante vs Worthy (06/18)   Dante vs Worthy (06/18) Empty6/16/2008, 1:53 pm

TheSentinel wrote:

and leaps at fallen DANTE making a mid-air horizontal half-rotation landing on him executing powerful Worthy Corkscrew Backflip!!

HUH??

I didn't expect that as Dante is 160/-40 on me and is also a level higher than me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante vs Worthy (06/18)   Dante vs Worthy (06/18) Empty6/16/2008, 1:57 pm

well he is management so that is the downfall of them
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dante vs Worthy (06/18)   Dante vs Worthy (06/18) Empty6/16/2008, 2:05 pm

Since you put it that way Garcia it does look good for us and more so because I have beat the GM and Vice GM of this fed which along with beating up Referee's and bullying Jill Wagner makes me the a nasty piece of work........ yet I still have the 2nd most fans in this fed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante vs Worthy (06/18)   Dante vs Worthy (06/18) Empty6/16/2008, 2:10 pm

and jill wagner man that is the stuff of champs so you have beat both gms they dont stand a chance. with my badge and gun there is nothing they can do to stop us
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Dante vs Worthy (06/18)   Dante vs Worthy (06/18) Empty6/16/2008, 3:04 pm

worthy wrote:
TheSentinel wrote:

HUH??

I didn't expect that as Dante is 160/-40 on me and is also a level higher than me?

I haven't seen the match yet but I guess I do lose. It happens, I'm not going to make excuses though.

If you want to go the route of winning dirty, since you wanted Officer Garcia to hit me with a nigthstick, I was thinking of doing it the way Eddie Guerrero did it. Officer Farcia comes running to the ring with the nightstick so the audience and the commentators think he plans to hit me with it or give the weapon to Worthy. However, OG (I abbreviated officer garcia's name for the sake of making it easier) goes up the ring but stands outside the ropes, distrating the refs. Instead of throwing the nightstick to Worthy, he throws it to DANTE and then Worthy falls down pretending that DANTE hit him. OG the turns the ref to DANTE and sees DANTE holding the nightstick and a laid out Worthy and disqualifies DANTE. DANTE throws the nightstick to the ground and pleads innocence to the ref.

This is where we could go of any route. After Worthy is declared the winner DANTE talks to the ref and turns his back to Worthy. Worthy picks up the nightstick and hits DANTE and OG joins and attacks DANTE as well. Diamond along with the Justice Force (JF) or Sentinel can then run down the ring to help but Worthy and OG escapes and runs to the crowd and disappears. This could lead to introducing the Justice Force once all the members are in the ring.

Or instead of Worthy and OG running to the crowd they just run to the side of the ring to avoid the JF and they go to the entrance way. All of a sudden the rest of the rebels comes out and then intorduce OG as a member. Earlier the show, we could also have OG go to DANTE's office and act mad and complain abotu a title shot but I refused to give it to him and OG promises revenge. this way it will seem that OG has a reason to cause DANTE to lose the match instead of just helping Worthy. Another scenario is inated of OG arguing with DANTE, he can argue with Worthy backstage and by giving the nightstick to DANTE it would seem like he was helpign DANTE so that he could hit Worthy but the following events (the one I wrote before this) shows that he actually is a member of the Rebels.

Or have the Justice Force introduced before this match and then Worthy and OG continues to attacks DANTE and then the commentators asks where the Justice Force were and then the camera shows in the titan tron that they are laid out and attacked in the back as well. It would excalade the tension more and make the Rebels more unstoppable.

I know that is a lot of scenario and seem confusing. I'll try and clear it up.

Scenario 1:

OG argues with DANTE
JF introduced
OG interrupts match - audience thinks it is due to personal vendetta for DANTE
DANTE is DQed or OG attacks DANTE causing the lose
OG & Worthy both attack DANTE
JF comes out
Worthy introduces OG as member

Scenario 2:

OG argues with Worthy
JF introduced
OG interrupts match - audience thinks it is to help DANTE
DANTE is DQed instead
JF comes out
Worthy introduces OG as member

Scenario 3:

OG argues with Worthy or DANTE
OG interrupts match - audience thinks it is to help DANTE
DANTE is DQed instead
JF comes out
Worthy & OG disappears (OG is introduced as member next show)
JF introduces themselves as group to battle rebels

Sorry for all that stuff, I just like to be as detailed as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php

PostSubject: Re: Dante vs Worthy (06/18)   Dante vs Worthy (06/18) Empty6/16/2008, 3:13 pm

i really like the idea of dante getting dq for having the nightstick and worthy laying on the mat.
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Dante vs Worthy (06/18)   Dante vs Worthy (06/18) Empty6/16/2008, 4:56 pm

officer garcia wrote:
i really like the idea of dante getting dq for having the nightstick and worthy laying on the mat.

Me too. It makes Worthy and Garcia look extra heelish and cunning.

Not to be biased, but I feel the Rebels need to be booked as strong as possible, usually by outnumbering their opponents and/or cheating and using weapons. I want all the other XFW members to really get sick of us, so that when we finally get our asses kicked it'll be so much better.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dante vs Worthy (06/18)   Dante vs Worthy (06/18) Empty6/17/2008, 2:44 am

I like Dantes Eddy Guerrero idea.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dante vs Worthy (06/18)   Dante vs Worthy (06/18) Empty6/17/2008, 9:27 am

I'll let DANTE handle that match.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Dante vs Worthy (06/18)   Dante vs Worthy (06/18) Empty6/17/2008, 10:57 am

I'll work it right now Sentinel.

Also, any of the Rebels present, could someone do the segment between Worthy and OG? Where they argue or confront each other in the back so it seems like he would be helping me by giving me the nightstick?

or is it better if OG fights with me demanding a title match and I say no?

Either way, if someone could do it. I would do it but I don't really want to put words in the wrestlers mouth so if someone could do it asap.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Dante vs Worthy (06/18)   Dante vs Worthy (06/18) Empty6/17/2008, 11:47 pm

PROBABLY TOO LATE, BUT HERE GOES:

Worthy is backstage warming up for his upcoming match with the Vice-GM, Dante. As he rises from his final squat he finds himself face-to-face with Officer Garcia.
Garcia is firmly clutching his nightstick and doesn't look at all intimidated by Worthy's viscious stare. Garcia removes his shades and stares menacingly back at Worthy.

Garcia: You trying to cause me problems with that little nightstick stunt of yours you pulled the other week on Dante?!

Worthy smirks at Garcia's accusation.

Garcia: Let's get one thing straight. This little rebellion you've got going on here, needs to be shown a little law and order. (Garcia grabs his badge) Respect this badge. Respect this nightstick. Because the next time it gets anywhere near you, you're gonna be flat on your back! Understood?!

Officer Garcia and Worthy square up to each other again, before Garcia moves past Worthy.

Worthy is left with a worried look on his face.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dante vs Worthy (06/18)   Dante vs Worthy (06/18) Empty6/18/2008, 10:15 am

Yeah, it's too late, but I can probably work it in when OG explains his reasons on Saturdays show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante vs Worthy (06/18)   Dante vs Worthy (06/18) Empty6/18/2008, 2:06 pm

dude that is perfect i love it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dante vs Worthy (06/18)   Dante vs Worthy (06/18) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dante vs Worthy (06/18)
Page 1 of 1