X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pit Viper Speaks *Next Show*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Pit Viper Speaks *Next Show* Empty
PostSubject: Pit Viper Speaks *Next Show*   Pit Viper Speaks *Next Show* Empty7/30/2008, 4:50 pm

Pit Viper is standing in the ring with a microphone and is prepaired to address his hometown crowd

Pit Viper:well it feel great to be back in my hometown of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania(Huge POP) but the real reason that i am out here tonight is to tell everyone that i am sick of losing week after week after week and it this keeps up i may just have to call it quits and stop wrestling for ever thats right i am going hang up my boots if my losing streak doesn't end soon.(drops microphone and exits ring)

This next part is to be added after the jay ammerman part

Pit: well jay i would love to beat you here tonight for this hometown crowd so what are we waiting for get out here and lets get it on and you better bring your a game because i dont lose here in Pittsburgh never have and never will.

Last edited by The Pit VIper on 7/31/2008, 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pit Viper Speaks *Next Show*   Pit Viper Speaks *Next Show* Empty7/30/2008, 4:55 pm

as Pit Viper starts up the ramp the titan tron lights up and on the screen is XFA's newest star Jay Ammerman

Jay: well viper if your going to quit i would love to be the one to help you on your way out how about my first match is against you and your last match will be against me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pit Viper Speaks *Next Show*   Pit Viper Speaks *Next Show* Empty7/31/2008, 5:46 am

just face reality... youre one pathetic loser... but a loser is better than a quitter...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pit Viper Speaks *Next Show*   Pit Viper Speaks *Next Show* Empty7/31/2008, 5:51 am

oh, i forgot something this one for you...

GodsBlooD grabs Pit Viper's leg flipping him onto his stomach
and pulls up the leg while sitting down executing an
violent The Gods Forbidden Bloody Death Lock!!
GodsBlooD keeps his weak submission hold
GodsBlooD keeps his weak submission hold
GodsBlooD releases his grasp
GodsBlooD pulls Pit Viper still groggy, by his hair
GodsBlooD
Ill Torment Your Soul executing LEGENDARY Gods Forbidden Power Bomb Slam!!
PIT VIPER HAS A CUT!!!
GodsBlooD tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...
GODSBLOOD WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS PIT VIPER !!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pit Viper Speaks *Next Show*   Pit Viper Speaks *Next Show* Empty7/31/2008, 2:01 pm

look i never said i was going to quit i am just trying to play off of what dante set up at the last show between Johnny Groove and I it was that both of us were on a losing streak and both got counted out because of that so i typed this up to show that i am sick of losing
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Pit Viper Speaks *Next Show*   Pit Viper Speaks *Next Show* Empty8/1/2008, 3:17 am

Oh that was a bit cold dont you think GodsBlood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pit Viper Speaks *Next Show*   Pit Viper Speaks *Next Show* Empty8/2/2008, 12:36 am

{{^_^ im just trying to motivate pit viper ^_^, my RP is a bad ass dark entitiy ^_^ i cant be nice to someone lol! }}
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Pit Viper Speaks *Next Show*   Pit Viper Speaks *Next Show* Empty8/2/2008, 1:35 am

GB, Dom, I think you two need to establish whose the face and whose the heel because to be honest, based on your promos and segments, it is very difficult to tell.
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pit Viper Speaks *Next Show*   Pit Viper Speaks *Next Show* Empty

Back to top Go down

Pit Viper Speaks *Next Show*
Page 1 of 1