X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Playboy speaks (for use whenever)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

The Playboy speaks (for use whenever) Empty
PostSubject: The Playboy speaks (for use whenever)   The Playboy speaks (for use whenever) Empty7/29/2008, 7:05 pm

(The scene opens in a dressing room. The Playboy is getting ready for a match and a shower is heard running in the background. Playboy looks into the camera.)

Playboy : Diamond Troy Justice. You interfere in my match and cost me the Aggression championship. *snirks* I must say... *nods his head* well played. You see... I know what you're trying to do. You're trying to get me angry enough to challenge you again and put MY Doll up for grabs. But I don't have to do that. It almost worked, though. Surprisingly enough, after all the "good times" we've had, The Doll is finally coming around (glances toward the door to the shower). She's enjoying things more and more and realizes that there is no use fighting what is inevitable... she is mine FOREVER. You want to play the game, Justice-man?? I mastered the game. Hell... I wrote the rules. Try as you might... you just... can't... win. Don't poke a stick through the lions cage... the lion will eventually turn around and rip your heart out of your chest. Oh wait.... *looks around*.... TOO LATE!!! *laughs*

*gets up and walks to the door and knocks hard on it. The shower turns off*

Doll (through the door): Yes??

Playboy : Baby, it's almost time!

Doll : Okay! I'm going to need help getting into this.

Playboy (looking back at the camera) : We're done here. See you later, Justice-Man!

(Camera cuts out as The Playboy opens the door and scene returns to ringside)

Brandon : Wow. I thought The Doll had problems with Playboy?

Reggie : I thought so to. I don't know what to say here. Doesn't look like there is any problem there. It almost seemed... I don't know.

Brandon : Normal?

Reggie : Yeah.... it certainly doesn't sound like she doesn't want to be there.

Brandon : I can't believe it... well, let's return to the action here. Hopefully someone from backstage will keep us updated through the headsets.
Back to top Go down

The Playboy speaks (for use whenever)
Page 1 of 1