X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy Promo for night of hardknocks. (appologies in advance)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy Promo for night of hardknocks. (appologies in advance) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy Promo for night of hardknocks. (appologies in advance)   Worthy Promo for night of hardknocks. (appologies in advance) Empty7/19/2008, 3:32 pm

*Worthy is backstage with Jill wagner*

Jill: Worthy after the pathetic display that you show last Wednesday do you actually think for a second that you have a chance at winning the XFW championship.

Worthy: You know what I think?

Jill: No but your going to tell me anyway.

Worthy: I think you should shut the hell up as I'm sick of these bimbos getting in my way because if it's not you then it's that Jade woman and lets get one thing straight right now, the only reason Legion and Jade won that tag match was because of that cheap perfume that Jade wore!!

Jill: Out of all your excuses for losing such as dodgey referee's and the GM match fixing, this has got to be the most ridiculous excuse you have ever came out with and besides she wasn't wearing any perfume.

Worthy: If thats not perfume then she must really stink!!

*Just as Worthy says that, Legion interrupts and gets right in Worthy's face and then slaps him*

Legion: I don't know who you think you are but that is no way to speak about a lady.

*Worthy starts laughing and then walks away*

Legion: Just as I thought, your nothing more than a coward.

*Just as he says that Worthy turns round and Rouge Spears Legion knocking him to the floor, then Worthy repeatedly hits him until security come and drag Worthy off him*

Worthy: I am no coward and you will realize that in the ring because your name maybe Legion but when your up the Worthy one, it will take a Legion to beat me, MWAHAHAHA!!

XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Promo for night of hardknocks. (appologies in advance)   Worthy Promo for night of hardknocks. (appologies in advance) Empty7/19/2008, 6:33 pm

((Why would I be offended? LoL, this is your character in the federation it's what he supposed to do. I am actually surprised you didn't rip me even more lol, like I was hiding the whole time in the corner and only tagged in when you were beaten on the ground, since I tagged out when I couldn't hit you and ran pretty much lol. I am actually pretty honored lol since like 2 months ago I wouldn't even be classifed even close to you!))
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Promo for night of hardknocks. (appologies in advance)   Worthy Promo for night of hardknocks. (appologies in advance) Empty7/20/2008, 5:07 am

Maybe after we had a rivalry you could turn me into a face and show me the error of my ways.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Promo for night of hardknocks. (appologies in advance)   Worthy Promo for night of hardknocks. (appologies in advance) Empty7/20/2008, 5:32 am

Worthy a face???

Whats next JD Allgood giving Erica a nice massage and flowers.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Promo for night of hardknocks. (appologies in advance)   Worthy Promo for night of hardknocks. (appologies in advance) Empty7/21/2008, 3:30 am

I was thinking having Jade show me the error of my ways and I turn into a good guy as a result because I have far too many fans to be a heel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Promo for night of hardknocks. (appologies in advance)   Worthy Promo for night of hardknocks. (appologies in advance) Empty7/21/2008, 3:36 am

wow this news to me crazy a face cant wait
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Promo for night of hardknocks. (appologies in advance)   Worthy Promo for night of hardknocks. (appologies in advance) Empty7/21/2008, 4:34 am

Fair enough I just think I should mention it dosnt matter if you got alot of fans and your a heel. Plus Edge is a big heel in WWE and his got a big fan base same as Randy Orton.
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Promo for night of hardknocks. (appologies in advance)   Worthy Promo for night of hardknocks. (appologies in advance) Empty7/21/2008, 12:49 pm

I've got a fair number of fans, and my character is an asshole! Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Promo for night of hardknocks. (appologies in advance)   Worthy Promo for night of hardknocks. (appologies in advance) Empty7/22/2008, 2:54 am

See woman abusing pom lil rich boy has a decent amount of fans.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Promo for night of hardknocks. (appologies in advance)   Worthy Promo for night of hardknocks. (appologies in advance) Empty7/22/2008, 3:32 am

I wanted to turn face so I can start rivalries with the heels, but if I became a Tweaner or someone out for himself I could do that anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Promo for night of hardknocks. (appologies in advance)   Worthy Promo for night of hardknocks. (appologies in advance) Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy Promo for night of hardknocks. (appologies in advance)
Page 1 of 1