X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

backstage with garcia

Go down 
AuthorMessage

backstage with garcia Empty
PostSubject: backstage with garcia   backstage with garcia Empty7/4/2008, 2:39 pm

scene Opens with Fatalstrife pleased with the way Officer Garcia is belittling the new backstage staff.

Garcia: "Well don't give me that look answer me!"

Crew member: "Kansas, sir."

Garcia: "Well thats more like it a little respect around here see fatal."

Fatalstrife: "why does it smell like piss?"
[Camera pans down to puddle of piss left by the crew member]

Garcia and Fatalstrife Continue to harass the crew member.

Garcia: No good for nothing piece of crap you are going to shine these boot the way that I had them before you have to answer to the enforcer.
[Garcia proceeds to get his nightstick out and hitting it against his palm of his right hand steadily]

Crewmember:Can i go change first?

Fatalstrife: who the hell do you think you are? this is not time for questions its time for you to answer the kind officer now.

Crewmember: Yes

Garcia: YES SIR! NOW what Scumbag

Crewmember: Yes Sir

Garcia:now get to work.
senior referee tom jones walks up

Tom: Garcia what is going on here? leave the poor boy alone what did he do wrong?

Garcia: Man do you really have to wear that black and white shirt everywhere you go ? It disgusts me.

Tom:get out of here kid go get changed.now Garcia you need to remember where you are this is not reno there are rules here.

Garcia:Back off old man If you don't what me to handcuff you to my skyline and drive away then i suggest you keep your trap shut.....

[Before Tom can respond the lights started to shudder, flickering on and off, leaving momentary shadows. The lights started to get brighter and brighter and all of a sudden they flash a brilliant light as they explode leaving glass shrapnel everywhere and sparks slowly falling to the ground]

[One light which seemed to remain immune to the whole disease that killed the rest of the lights shone brightly upon Garcia, Fatalstrife, and Tom Jones]

Garcia: YES SIR! Now what Scumbag [pauses for a moment now realizing what was currently happening around him].... scumbag?

[A light fog started creeping in which only got thicker by the moment until Garcia realized that he couldn't even see Fatalstrife]

[As the fog faded and Garcia could visibly see Fatalstrife and Tom Jones he could roughly see a dark hooded figure standing behind Tom]

Garcai: Listen here fog man go take your freak show somewhere else i am talking here go play hide and seek with that loser from Kansas?
[fatalstrife coughs from the fog and steps out of the scene]

garcia: now i don't don't know who the hell you are but i don't like you so if you want to go on making lights go out and bringing your fog machine with you go right ahead what ever tickles your pickle.

[Dark Ryder stands there motionless with his head down. He slowly lifts his head glaring his white eyes at Garcia. Dark Ryder starts walking towards Garcia, but Tom Jones tries to stop anything before it starts]

Tom Jones: I'm warning you Dark Ryder.....y-y-ou--oou stay back

[Tom Jones fails to hide the fear inside him, but Dark Ryder seemingly doesn't hear the threat and continues to walk. Tom Jones feels he has no other choice but to try and stop him, so he spreads his arms out thinking Dark Ryder will stop]

[Surprisingly he does, Dark Ryder slowly drifts his eyes to the obstacle that is known as Tom Jones, with a sudden flash Dark Ryder's hand grasps Tom Jone's neck and lifts him in the air]

Tom Jones:Arch.....[choking noises].....Put.......me.......down.....

[Dark Ryder gives a simple devilish smile and slightly nods, with a sudden thrust Dark Ryder choke slams Tom Jones on the cement floor]

Garcia: Well freak try getting your eyes checked first because I'm built Garcia Tough and i don't take threats lightly.

Then with his quick reflexes he reaches for his nightstick and starts going after dark ryder with a psychotic look like there is hell to pay.Before garcia can get one shot in with the nightstick dark ryder vanishes into the rapidly moving fog.just as the fog clears the last light goes out with a loud pop.

Garcia: Next time Ryder next time.you better not ruin my holiday you gypsy.

[As Garcia slips the words out an echo runs through the hallways and flies through the air like bats in the night, the whisper slithering shivers up anyone's spine who was unfortunate to hear them]

Dark Ryder:......prepare for........the ride of your life.......
Back to top Go down

backstage with garcia
Page 1 of 1