X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lenny vs Officer Garcia (6/13)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lenny vs Officer Garcia (6/13) Empty
PostSubject: Lenny vs Officer Garcia (6/13)   Lenny vs Officer Garcia (6/13) Empty6/11/2009, 9:59 am

~Lenny Sten and Kevin Rey are talking in the backstage~
Lenny Sten: "Man... It's tonight! Tonight ends my losing streak here at X-Force... I believe it!"
Kevin Rey: "I don't think so... You're going to get Officer Garcia... I think your losing streak continues, my friend..."
Lenny Sten: "Don't try to let me down, Kevin. I'm gonna hurt him, and you know that."
Kevin Rey: "I'm just saying to you don't be so optimist... You may get your ass kicked."
Lenny Sten: "I told you once, but why don't say it again? I am the FUTURE of X-Force Entertainment, and..."
Kevin Rey: "Same old stuff, Lenny, same old stuff... Tonight, is not about the future, is about the present, and tonight, you're gonna get your ass kicked by Officer Garcia, and when you come here crying to backstage, I'll just say how I advised you. So, go to that ring, and let's see what the "future" holds for you."

Please feedback Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Lenny vs Officer Garcia (6/13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenny vs Officer Garcia (6/13)   Lenny vs Officer Garcia (6/13) Empty6/11/2009, 11:00 am

Nice, I like the struggling babyface angle.
Back to top Go down

Lenny vs Officer Garcia (6/13)
Page 1 of 1