X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ug vs. Officer Garcia heating the match

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ultimo guerrero
XFE Hall of Famer
ultimo guerrero

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Ug vs. Officer Garcia heating the match Empty
PostSubject: Ug vs. Officer Garcia heating the match   Ug vs. Officer Garcia heating the match Empty8/19/2008, 4:59 pm

Ug gets up to the ring with a menacing face and grabs a mic. People are booing heavily.
UG- Oh, c'mon u racist bitches, just shut up and let me speak!
People start booing loudly for several minutes. When they start lowering their voice, UG continues.
UG- Ok, that skinny Dante managed to make me submit...so what? Everybody knows i have a bad knee and he just went for it like a coward and like a fag. It's ok. All tecnichals wrestlers are the same, they cant beat you face to face, they are like rats, always crawling around you, trying to grab one of yours joints and twisting it like they were cat-fighting barbies.
People and technical wrestlers in the roster doesn't seem to agree with UG.
Ug- Ok, so Dante beat me and now i have to wrestle this poor guy, officer Garcia. Usually it would be a pleasure to wrestle a latino mate but not this time...I woke up in the middle of the night with Dante's face in my head. He first stole our tag team belts and then he emabrassed me winning me with a submission
People cheers Dante.
UG- Yeah, yeah, u sure love Dante huh? Ok, then i'll show with Garcia what i would do with that piece of garbage of Dante if we would wrestle in a no disqualification match...
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Ug vs. Officer Garcia heating the match   Ug vs. Officer Garcia heating the match Empty8/19/2008, 6:03 pm

Has anyone really heard any wrestler call another a "fag" during an interview? Seriously?
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Ug vs. Officer Garcia heating the match   Ug vs. Officer Garcia heating the match Empty8/19/2008, 6:14 pm

Yeah, I won't be able to use this one UG, it just has two many no no's in it. Besides, Malkyto has you covering in his other segments.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
ultimo guerrero
XFE Hall of Famer
ultimo guerrero

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Ug vs. Officer Garcia heating the match   Ug vs. Officer Garcia heating the match Empty8/20/2008, 4:40 am

mmm...ok, sorry then. Next time ill try to self-censor a litle bit more Smile

PD- btw, i apologize to dante if i disturb him, i think he knows i was roleplaying but, anyways, sorry dude
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410

PostSubject: Re: Ug vs. Officer Garcia heating the match   Ug vs. Officer Garcia heating the match Empty8/20/2008, 10:53 am

No offense taken. Just let it all out.
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ug vs. Officer Garcia heating the match   Ug vs. Officer Garcia heating the match Empty

Back to top Go down

Ug vs. Officer Garcia heating the match
Page 1 of 1