X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intereference at Dominators match with Officer Garcia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Intereference at Dominators match with Officer Garcia Empty
PostSubject: Intereference at Dominators match with Officer Garcia   Intereference at Dominators match with Officer Garcia Empty6/8/2008, 1:02 am

Jil Wagner: Hello welcome to XFW wrestling were I am joined here by The Dominator who has some words

The Dominator: As most of you guys know, there was an interference in my match with Garcia last week on Forcefull agression. I thank DANTE for keeping it a fair match, but afterall being the coward Garcia is he needed that nighstick to beat me. COS I WAS KICKING HIS ASS!!! And Worthy, altough im suprised you didnt attack me, showing that your not as predictable as I tought you were. Im pretty pissed of for you interefering with my match. I had this won and I could of gotten my problems over and done with. But I better not see you interefering with any of my other matches again or there will be consequences!! That goes to anyone.

(The Dominator walks of to the change rooms getting ready for his match) [if i have one]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intereference at Dominators match with Officer Garcia   Intereference at Dominators match with Officer Garcia Empty6/9/2008, 3:52 pm

oh no no no my friend I am not a coward I do with a badge and a gun
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Intereference at Dominators match with Officer Garcia   Intereference at Dominators match with Officer Garcia Empty6/10/2008, 3:14 am

(later on in the show)

Jil Wagner: Worthy not long ago and I interviewed Dominator and I'm guessing you heard what he had to say.

Worthy: I did and I think that puny mortal needs to wake up and smell the coffee because all I was doing was stopping that corrupt vice-gm Dante from interfering.

Jil Wagner: Well due to your actions the referee stopped the match, so what do you have to say about that.

Worthy: That referee was a joke last week and he was stopping matches left, right and center that night, so you can't blame me for that and if Dominator is watching this I have something to say to him so listen closely.

*Worthy takes the mic of Jill, pushes her out of the way and walks right upto the camera*

Worthy: Dominator why don't you see the big picture here, if Dante didn't come to the ring then I wouldn't have come to the ring either, so technically it is Dante's fault the match got stopped not mine and if you have any sense then you would join the rebellion against him, now if you don't mind the Worthyone is out of here

*Worthy chucks the mic away and walks off then the camera returns to the commentators*

David Hood: Have I missed something here?

Matt Scott: No he deffinately said "join the rebellion against Dante" but this is the first I've heard of a rebellion.

David Hood: Unless that is what that meeting in Worthy's lair was about last week?

Matt Scott: Could be? but Worthy is a bit of a loner and is hated backstage so I doubt they would join him, but who knows?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intereference at Dominators match with Officer Garcia   Intereference at Dominators match with Officer Garcia Empty

Back to top Go down

Intereference at Dominators match with Officer Garcia
Page 1 of 1