X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!

Go down 
+2
Jade
DANTE
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!   DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty7/29/2008, 11:50 pm

Once I win the lvl 11 LMS title in... 6 moves. So, dont feel so bad.

And Im not unostopable. Ask Jack Power about our matchs: he usually beat me. Maybe he can give you a clue or something.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!   DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty8/4/2008, 6:23 pm

I breaks them ankle.. haha (yes I'm bored Razz ).
DANTE grabs Malkyto's ankle
twisting it in an irregular way executing an strong Ankle Lock!!
DANTE keeps his weak submission hold
Malkyto can't resist anymore and taps out!!
DANTE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS MALKYTO !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!   DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty8/4/2008, 11:10 pm

DANTE wrote:
I breaks them ankle.. haha (yes I'm bored Razz ).
DANTE grabs Malkyto's ankle
twisting it in an irregular way executing an strong Ankle Lock!!

in that match you properly kick my ass.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!   DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty8/4/2008, 11:11 pm

^^^ I got to show off a one out of ten occurence match between us. lolz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!   DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty8/16/2008, 6:25 am

my favorite opponnent is the resistance type of wrestler but sorry malkyto i got to agree with gm dante... Damn You Malkyto!!!
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!   DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty8/16/2008, 2:15 pm

godsblood wrote:

my favorite opponnent is the resistance type of wrestler but sorry malkyto i got to agree with gm dante... Damn You Malkyto!!!

And Im with therest of the roster:

"Damn you spammer lifeless kid!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!   DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty8/16/2008, 3:42 pm

Malkyto wrote:
godsblood wrote:

And Im with therest of the roster:

"Damn you spammer lifeless kid!!!"

Ha Ha Ha Ha Very Funny You Make Me Laugh lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!   DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty8/16/2008, 3:48 pm

Malkyto grabs GodsBlooD raising and keeping GodsBlooD's body in the air some seconds
and dropping GodsBlooD to the mat face-first from a senseless height executing LEGENDARY Demential Vertigo!!
GODSBLOOD HAS A CUT!!!
Malkyto tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...
OH MY GOD!!! THE REFEREE REVERSES HIS DECISION AND DECLARES A NEAR FALL!!!
Malkyto is about to perform his taunt
Malkyto Looks At The Opponent Just Thinking About Pain And Smiles Sadisticly executing A Malkyto's Smile
Malkyto gets on the top turnbuckle with a jump and raises his fists to the sky holding them together
and leaps toward GodsBlooD quickly lowering them, performing a light Double Axe Handle!!
MALKYTO WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS GODSBLOOD !!!!

he he he he... so close to a sweet victory... need more practice...

No No No
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!   DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty8/16/2008, 4:56 pm

You winat the re-match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!   DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty8/18/2008, 3:00 am

lucky wins, nah i bribe the referee lol!
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!   DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty8/19/2008, 12:21 pm

Sorry DANTE, but it was too much temptation...

Malkyto suddenly shifts dodging the a Diving Headbutt, taking the initiative
Malkyto climbs the top turnbuckle raising his elbow
and jumps toward DANTE hitting him with a powerful Diving Elbow Drop!!
DANTE IS BLEEDING!!
Malkyto climbs the top turnbuckle and raises his fists holding them together
and throws himself toward DANTE hitting him with a strong Double Axe Handle!!
MALKYTO WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS DANTE !!!!
Here's your winner, and the NEEEEEEEEEEEW champion, Malkyto!
Vote DANTE:DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 10pDAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 10pDAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 10pDAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 10pDAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 10pDAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 10pDAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 10pDAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 10pDAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 StellaDAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 StellaDAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 StellaDAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 StellaDAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Mezza
Vote Malkyto:DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 10pDAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 10pDAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 10pDAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 10pDAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 10pDAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 StellaDAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 StellaDAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 StellaDAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 StellaDAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 StellaDAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 StellaDAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 StellaDAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Stella
DANTE exp point gained: 9
Malkyto exp point gained: 6
GO BACK TO MAINBOARD!
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!   DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty8/19/2008, 12:28 pm

Haha, i am actually proud to get you to red this time around. You usually beat me in green or blue.
I am getting there to actually beating you.
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!   DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty8/19/2008, 12:34 pm

Well, you are doing a fine job. You put me on red before losing. Its almost impressive considering you are a +120/-80 wrestler for me... tongue

Nah, at this ranks, modifiers dont say much...
But, really, you are building a better and better wrestler. And that just means something: better matchs!!!

GO GO GO!!!
bom bom bom
Back to top Go down
ultimo guerrero
XFE Hall of Famer
ultimo guerrero

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!   DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty8/19/2008, 4:30 pm

Wooo-hooo! thats a finisher, compadre!You are right about rankings cause i ve just defeat dante in a LMS match and he is a +180 to me.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!   DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty8/19/2008, 5:16 pm

You may have survived my Devil Trigger, Sparda's Judgement, a lead pipe and extinguisher shot, maybe even my ankle lock... but you cannot survive the dreadful FISTLOCK!!!!
Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

DANTE holds his opponent's fist
and twists it abnormally with light Fist Lock!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!   DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty8/19/2008, 5:17 pm

lol! The Legendary Fist Lock Twisted Evil , the strongest submission ever
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!   DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty8/19/2008, 5:27 pm

I actually at one point disabled Fist Lock and entered a submission match... and still won by Fist Lock. I'm pretty sure that they give both wrestlers Fist Lock in case they don't have any submission moves of their own.

Why Fist Lock? You got me.
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!   DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty8/19/2008, 5:47 pm

JPower wrote:
I actually at one point disabled Fist Lock and entered a submission match... and still won by Fist Lock. I'm pretty sure that they give both wrestlers Fist Lock in case they don't have any submission moves of their own.

Why Fist Lock? You got me.

Yeah, fist lock is the default submission move by everyone. I think it should have been armbar. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!   DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty8/19/2008, 6:07 pm

...frickin' fist lock; it's the most loved move by everybody other than techs lol! I should remake my Jada Beta Omega to the sequence of a standing fist lock lol; I can picture it now, they are running around the ring desperately trying to get me off by shaking, running to the ropes, but I continue to hold the fist lock until they fall down in undying pain.

And yes, it takes everything you got to bring Malkyto down! He's just too strong! I usually do the Muhammad(sp?) Ali style when fighting him, let him wear himself out by beating the crap outta me and I throw on a sub or two and try to steal the win Razz
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!   DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty8/19/2008, 6:38 pm

Jade wrote:
...frickin' fist lock; it's the most loved move by everybody other than techs lol! I should remake my Jada Beta Omega to the sequence of a standing fist lock lol; I can picture it now, they are running around the ring desperately trying to get me off by shaking, running to the ropes, but I continue to hold the fist lock until they fall down in undying pain.

And yes, it takes everything you got to bring Malkyto down! He's just too strong! I usually do the Muhammad(sp?) Ali style when fighting him, let him wear himself out by beating the crap outta me and I throw on a sub or two and try to steal the win Razz
I was considering changing my finisher by performing my 1,004 holds.

DANTE grabs _____ arms and performs an armdrag, armbar, moss cover three handled family grudunzle, armbar, back breaker, body slam, drop toe hold, armbar, shooting star staple press, right handed armbar, lionsault, knife edge chop, armbar, piledriver, DANTE armbar executing a light 1,004 holds
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!   DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty8/19/2008, 6:44 pm

It's unfair. Was a submission match...
Crying or Very sad
And, with my HARDCORE Fist lock I make you hang the rope...
Crying or Very sad

Damn you, Dante. cat
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!   DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty8/19/2008, 6:51 pm

Malkyto, you got to let me have a "W" once in a while. You brutalize me in a cage match, actually in any other matches.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!   DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty8/19/2008, 7:18 pm

DANTE wrote:
Malkyto, you got to let me have a "W" once in a while. You brutalize me in a cage match, actually in any other matches.
lol!

Nah, you are overreacting. At 3WD, both of us were brutalized. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!   DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty8/20/2008, 12:33 am

DANTE wrote:
Jade wrote:

I was considering changing my finisher by performing my 1,004 holds.

DANTE grabs _____ arms and performs an armdrag, armbar, moss cover three handled family grudunzle, armbar, back breaker, body slam, drop toe hold, armbar, shooting star staple press, right handed armbar, lionsault, knife edge chop, armbar, piledriver, DANTE armbar executing a light 1,004 holds

NICE I SEE SOMEONE IS A CHRIS JERICHO FAN BUT PERHAPS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOMENTS OF ALL TIME
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!   DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty8/27/2008, 2:44 pm

Back and forth Legendaries, too bad I was agains Malkyto!!!

Mad

DANTE kicks Malkyto's mid-section leaving him leaning forward
and then DANTE jumps towards the back of Malkyto's head with his leg and does a diving guillotine leg-drop executing
LEGENDARY Sparda's Judgement!!
DANTE is about to perform his taunt
Malkyto capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!
catching DANTE off guard!
Malkyto charge his leg, getting ready for a full-force blow
and hits DANTE with a violent Big Kick!!
Malkyto walks on the third rope while DANTE is trying to recover the breath
and then Malkyto jumps making a flip and slaming DANTE whit his back executing LEGENDARY Suicidal Back Bomb!!
DANTE HAS A CUT!!!
MALKYTO WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS DANTE !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!   DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAMN YOU MALKYTO!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next