X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebel to Restoration... (XFA 1/21/2012)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Rebel to Restoration... (XFA 1/21/2012) Empty
PostSubject: Rebel to Restoration... (XFA 1/21/2012)   Rebel to Restoration... (XFA 1/21/2012) Empty1/20/2012, 7:32 pm

~Suddenly, just like they have been throughout the season the lights in the arena go out leaving the place in complete darkness. The only thing that can be seen are the flashing of people taking a picture of the darkness.~
Reggie Miller: "Here we go again."
Brandon Routh: "This whole thing is getting creepy."
~As has been the case throughout this string of video's words begin to scroll on the X-Tron and a Dark Voice seems to be reading them as they slowly appear on the screen.~
Dark Voice/Words on the Tron: "Rebel: a person or group whom resist any authority, control, or tradition. In the recent days of XFE many people have found pride in rebellion against the establishment that is X-Force Entertainment. These people believe they are above rules and regulations that are in place to guide this company. They believe there actions set them apart, but all they really want is to further themselves at the cost of fairness and doing what is right."
~The video cuts to a series of images showing crimes and wrong doings that go on in daily society. The video then goes back to the black screen with the words scrolling on the X-Tron.~
Dark Voice/Words on the Tron: "Soon those who do wrong and knowingly break rules will be brought to justice for there crimes. When the Vengeful Right Hand of Justice strikes down at those who cause rebellion, then the Resoration of XFE will begin."
~The video cuts to a series of images again with well known world rebels either dead or in jail. It is a very direct and cold series of images before the image turns back to the blank X-Tron.~
Dark Voice/Words on the Tron: "Chaos and Mayhem will be no more... 2/1/2012... THE REBELLION IS OVER AND THE RESTORATION BEGINS!!!"
~With that the mask once again appears on the screen but this time the eyes glow an eerie purplish blue color and Lightning Striks the X-Tron causing it to catch on fire but the fire appears to be controlled and contained around the X-Tron. With that the lights come back on in the arena leaving the crowd in awe at what they just witnessed.~
Rebel to Restoration... (XFA 1/21/2012) Inside12
Brandon Routh: "Well if that is not a warning then I don't know what is."
Reggie Miller: "Whatever these video's mean I know I don't want anything to do with it."

Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Rebel to Restoration... (XFA 1/21/2012) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebel to Restoration... (XFA 1/21/2012)   Rebel to Restoration... (XFA 1/21/2012) Empty1/21/2012, 12:50 am

Ooh! Looks like Apocalypse is getting ready to unleash his horsemen!

Can I be War? I want to be War!
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

Rebel to Restoration... (XFA 1/21/2012)
Page 1 of 1