X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6/21 Jeremy Alsop presents Rebel TV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

6/21 Jeremy Alsop presents Rebel TV Empty
PostSubject: 6/21 Jeremy Alsop presents Rebel TV   6/21 Jeremy Alsop presents Rebel TV Empty6/20/2008, 5:37 am

(Ok guys this is just a go at one of JDs ideas. I quite like the idea of Rebel TV so i might make it my own personal thing for the rebels. If you guys wanna contribute with ideas just add it to the topic im gonna start.)

Jeremy Alsop is sitting behind a desk shuffling paper around. On either side of him is two gorgeous blonde females. News music is playing in the background and fades out as Jeremy looks at the camera

Jeremy Alsop: Hello. It is "Your Kiwi Icon" here to say a few things to you. At Stable Warfare four title matches have been announced. But something disturbing has happened. It seem the XFW Management has left out someone. Paul "Playboy" Andrews. He was screwed over by the ref calling his rematch a draw and now management are refusing to give him the rematch he deserves. Typical. It also seems that The Sentinel has once again overlooked me. A week ago tonight i left your XFW Champion Legion lying on the floor out cold. And what happens. Badjojo gets a shot at Legion. I'm telling you now Sentinel. I will be a deciding factor in that match. Not because i want the title. I feel im not ready for the title. But because i'm gonna expose the real reason Legion is the champ and that reason is cause you protect him and only give people who you feel Legion can beat the title shots. During that match i will be at ringside with the XFW commentators watching the match. And Sentinel, when Legion loses i'm gonna be the first one in your office laughing at you. Well maybe the second. Badjojo will most likely get there first. And Why? Cause i am "The Kiwi Icon" Jeremy Alsop and what i say GOES!!!

The News music starts back up as Jeremy starts shuffling paper and gives the two blondes a key each to "Playboys" Motel Room.

(Tell me what you guys think.)
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: 6/21 Jeremy Alsop presents Rebel TV   6/21 Jeremy Alsop presents Rebel TV Empty6/20/2008, 11:22 am

Nice. Every week you can help build up the Rebel's feuds with a quick report.

Plus you can recap on the previous weeks result. Boasting if we won, and complaining if we didn't.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: 6/21 Jeremy Alsop presents Rebel TV   6/21 Jeremy Alsop presents Rebel TV Empty6/21/2008, 1:14 am

Good stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6/21 Jeremy Alsop presents Rebel TV   6/21 Jeremy Alsop presents Rebel TV Empty

Back to top Go down

6/21 Jeremy Alsop presents Rebel TV
Page 1 of 1