X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5/21 Jeremy Alsop in GMs Office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

5/21 Jeremy Alsop in GMs Office Empty
PostSubject: 5/21 Jeremy Alsop in GMs Office   5/21 Jeremy Alsop in GMs Office Empty5/17/2008, 7:20 pm

Jeremy Alsop walks up to the GMs door and knocks before entering. He walks up to The Sentinel who has DarkShadow with him as they are preparing for the X-Force Tag Team Title match. Jeremy sits down and goes to speak

The Sentinel: So what can i do for you?

Jeremy Alsop:First off i would like to apologise for my recent behaviour. Secondly i would like to wish both you and DarkShadow all the best for your match tonight. You go and get those Tag Team Titles. And thirdly i just want you to know something. You interupting me last week was the worse possible thing you could have done. Putting me in a Last Man Standing Match against Dante was your way to punish me and i can tell what's gonna happen. Should somehow i beat Dante you will just throw me in a match against someone else. I'm prepared for it. Are you prepared for rough times ahead Sentinel. Let me tell you that as of this very moment your life will be a living hell. And i guarantee you that what i did to JD Allsorts is nothing compared to what i'm gonna do to you.

Jeremy just looks at The Sentinel and DarkShadow seeing the anger build up inside of both of them

Jeremy Alsop: Once again good luck in your match tonight. You're gonna need it.

Jeremy smiles as he walks out of the office and shuts the door leaving The Sentinel furious and not in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: 5/21 Jeremy Alsop in GMs Office   5/21 Jeremy Alsop in GMs Office Empty5/17/2008, 7:52 pm

[Great post, that is going to fit well in the PPV]
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: 5/21 Jeremy Alsop in GMs Office   5/21 Jeremy Alsop in GMs Office Empty5/19/2008, 6:09 pm

[This could go before this Alsops segment but it can also be altered to go after the segment. We could also line it up like this, (1) put this segment, (2) a match happens, (3) then Alsops segment and (4) then another match and (5) then our match. Alsops segment could also end with Snetinel saying "well your up next" or something like that.]

*Lightning hits the entrance and DANTE's entrance music plays. (The crowd cheers) The titan tron shows DANTE's highlights as the entrance is filled with flames. The lights flicker red throughout the arena as if blood filled the place. Behind the fire of the entrance, DANTE slowly rose up from the stage out of nowhere and started walking to the stage.

DANTE: San Jose California!!! (crowd cheers) This is XFW's GUILTY CONSCIENCE! Our very first Pay Per View event and we have a great line-up for you tonight! (crowd goes crazy) As the Vice GM, my Invitational is also open to challenges and suggestions and since our GM, TheSentinel, has done a great job with this Pay Per View, I will give him the honor of choosing who he thinks might be a good challenge for me. . .

*The titan-tron static and random faces of wrestlers show up on the screen, Worthy, TheDominator, JD Allgood, Master_Neto, etc… The wrestler’s rotation slows down until it stop on Jeremy Alsop’s face. (the crowd boos)

[TheSentinel, I didn’t want to put words in your mouth so I made it like that but you can insert yourself here, whether coming out to talk or just on the titan-tron and choosing Alsop. Again, it’s up to you. Change as you please or for the better.]

DANTE: Ahhhh… It looks like TheSentinel has chosen Jeremy Alsop as my next challenger. It seems like he has gotten to his bad side. So tonight, get ready to be judged and accept the punishment for your GUILTY CONSCIENCE! ! ! (crowd goes nuts)

*DANTE’s music starts to play and the camera fades away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5/21 Jeremy Alsop in GMs Office   5/21 Jeremy Alsop in GMs Office Empty

Back to top Go down

5/21 Jeremy Alsop in GMs Office
Page 1 of 1