X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5/17 Promo for Jeremy Alsop in GMs Office

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

5/17 Promo for Jeremy Alsop in GMs Office Empty
PostSubject: 5/17 Promo for Jeremy Alsop in GMs Office   5/17 Promo for Jeremy Alsop in GMs Office Empty5/15/2008, 5:02 am

Jeremy Alsop walks into The Sentinels office as The Sentinel is giving a crew member some orders. Jeremy doesn't look to happy. The Sentinel hurries the crew member of then looks at Jeremy who goes to speak...

Jeremy Alsop: I'm getting a little fed up with this federation. First up i feel i'm not getting enough wrestling time. The only two matches i've had have been up against Officer Garcia, who cheated by the way, and JD Allsorts which wasn't really much of a challenge. Secondly no one wants to have a bar of me. Your "Vice-GM" never seems to be in his office when need be. And all your crew members just laze around doing nothing and can't even be bothered saying anything. Not to mention most the other wrestlers here look like they have something stuck up thier you know what. And last of all that no good plastic freak named Paul "Playboy" Andrews keeps stealing my girls!!!!

The Sentinel: Well first off.......

Jeremy Alsop: Don't interupt me when i'm talking.

(Feel free to add to this Sentinel.)
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

5/17 Promo for Jeremy Alsop in GMs Office
Page 1 of 1