X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pitbull on Deep issues... (XFW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Pitbull on Deep issues... (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Pitbull on Deep issues... (XFW)   Pitbull on Deep issues... (XFW) Empty1/18/2012, 10:14 am

(This should be after John's RP)

~The camera cuts backstage, where John Deep is walking with his head tilted down. Suddenly he stops in his tracks and lifts his head. Coming face to face with Pitbull. Pitbull has his stance held high and the Universal-X Championship proudly over his shoulder~
John Deep: "What do YOU want? Gloat?"
~Pitbull takes a slight breath but his face is completely expressionless~
Pitbull: "I heard what you said earlier and it got me thinking. I came here before you, after Natural Selection '09. I've been here for almost three years now. During that time, I've had more than my fair share of success. Two times I've been XFE Tag Team Champion and now I have this. Two years in XFE and finally I was able to step out of my brother's shadow and be my own man."
~Pitbull and John both look at the Universal-X Title~
Pitbull: "I know how much you want this. I've felt that need for it and I've been in the position that you are in now. I remember that IT-Match we had at Super Force, the second one I've been involved in, losing both times. I felt the desperation and the need to give up. But then I realized what makes a champion. It's when your backs against the wall, you've lost it all and you come out swinging win or lose."
~Pitbull has a more serious look on his face now as he continues~
Pitbull: "If you feel you have nothing left to give and want to go, then you should go. But before you do, I wanted to thank you. You helped do something that has been done so preciously rarely in this business. You helped make this title *holds the Universal-X Title up before putting back on his shoulder* one of the most coveted, prestigious titles in all of wrestling. I know you want it, I know Vince wants it back, I know Fab is after it as are the men qualifying in the tournament and with Danny's time with the Young Gunz soon over, I'm sure he wants to hold it as well."
~Pitbull puts his hand on John's shoulder~
Pitbull: "That's because of what WE did with Vince and with Fab. Because all the way from Chaos N' Mayhem '11, we've shown that this title is important enough for us to nearly kill each other over. And off course I would love for every man to have the chance to hold this, but if I were to lay down and just hand this over, it would make all we've done for nothing. Title reigns like mine are what make a title important, when a champion can put it all on the line and defend the title for more than one season."
~Pitbull smiles as he's passing by John~
Pitbull: "You have the heart and desire of a champion. If you can put the final pieces together and regain the confidence you had while Young Gunz Champion, I have no doubt you can one day be Universal-X Champion.... But not if you give up now."
~Pitbull leaves John with his thoughts as he walks away and the camera cuts back to ringside~

(John, you can reply if you want or we can leave this like it is.)
Back to top Go down

Pitbull on Deep issues... (XFW)
Page 1 of 1