X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)

Go down 
+6
Jade
DANTE
Dark Ryder
TheDominator
GD Pato
TheSentinel
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty
PostSubject: Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)   Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty6/24/2008, 9:04 pm

Welcome to the Show...
gp pato prepares for Aussie Brawl II...
Aussie Brawl II: gp pato vs the slugger
The X-Treme Killing Machines return home...
Allgood prepares for Stable Warfare
First Blood: Pit Viper vs JD Allgood
A New Era...
Extreme Fight Championship: Bleeding Face vs Jade
DANTE's Arrival
XFW Tag Team Championship: CBK vs NLO
The Playboy's lays down the challenge...
Extreme Fight Match: DTJ vs The Playboy
Dominator's Statement...
Aggression Championship: Dark Ryder vs Dominator
Big Announcement...
GM's vs Rebels
X-Force Championship: Legion vs Badjojo
Show Finale... A Celebration Cut Short
-----------------------------------------------
Tickets Request: 7.171
Tickets Sold: 6.018
Tickets Income: 60.180 fantaeuros
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)   Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty6/24/2008, 9:07 pm

nice card, jammed packed, this is going to be awesome!
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)   Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty6/24/2008, 11:22 pm

Quote :
Tickets Request: 7.171
Tickets Sold: 6.018
Tickets Income: 60.180 fantaeuros

our first show not totally sold-out
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)   Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty6/25/2008, 2:40 am

Thats still quite alot of money but. But im sure a lot of us on the card are gonna gain a **** load of fans after this show!!
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)   Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty6/25/2008, 3:12 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)   Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty6/25/2008, 8:20 am

I wonder whats this celebration.

Here are my predictions
Aussie Brawl: I might have to go with gp pato, his my bet.

Pit Viper vs JD Allgood: Hmm tough match, evenly matched technique wrestlers. With JD with more tech statistics yet, but Viper has got his more health and bit more stamina. Hmmm idk I might say Pit Viper.

Bleeding Face vs Jade: We all know how much of a good build Jade has got and with her newly aquired extra stamina through the AT, the sorority chick could be big trouble for the Extreme fight champ. It will be intresting to see, but im gonna have to go with Jade.

CBK vs NLO: NLO just got the time and the experience on there side, CBK wont give up but they can only hope for a miracle (sorry guys no mean to offend you, I even tough when I was gonna vs em with Worthy we were gonna lose lol so dw)

DTJ vs Playboy: Hmmmm I think ill have to say Playboy for this one. Then again I reckon this could end up in a draw.

Dark Ryder vs ME: oh totally we know whos gonna win, NO WE DONT. Very hard to tell, evenly matched and might be hard to tire him out since his got pretty big stamina. But I reckon this could go down to a draw.

GMs vs Rebels: Idk which of the rebels is vsn the GMs, but it could go either way.

Legion vs Badjojo: I reckon it gonna be a good match, but I think Legion is gonna win. I think Badjojo can probably get Legion to orange or red stamina but I dont think he will win it.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)   Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty6/25/2008, 3:01 pm

Great PPV, I guess it will be the last PPV before the season ends again.

Good predictions too Dominator. LOLZ.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php

PostSubject: Re: Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)   Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty6/25/2008, 3:06 pm

Damn We lost the match!
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356

PostSubject: Re: Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)   Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty6/25/2008, 3:06 pm

It was an awesome ppv! I like how there was a lot written in and no draws! Yup, I think every 4 weeks and then a 1 week break to reorganize everything. Although it gives me time to get some more moves and such lol!
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)   Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty6/25/2008, 3:10 pm

Jade wrote:
It was an awesome ppv! I like how there was a lot written in and no draws! Yup, I think every 4 weeks and then a 1 week break to reorganize everything. Although it gives me time to get some more moves and such lol!

I find it weird and too quick to have a season break every month. I thought it was every 3 months?
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)   Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty6/25/2008, 3:26 pm

I thought it was weird too, but in 8 shows, alot can happen lol. Plus the stress of doing shows twice a week can lead to a burnout which is what we really don't want lol. And the system isn't totally right so it gives a chance to update the rankings and such, import/export GM's, etc.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)   Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty6/25/2008, 3:29 pm

Great ppv, loved the promos, the ending was defintly a twist i didn't see coming lol, nice editing in my match lol. Not sure how to spin or make use of it.....am i supposed to get mad at darth? or try and go for the title again? I'm not sure yet lol
congradutalations are in order tough
Jade for becoming the Extreme Champion
and Dominator for becoming Agression champion

Last edited by Dark Ryder on 6/25/2008, 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)   Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty6/25/2008, 3:38 pm

Jade wrote:
I thought it was weird too, but in 8 shows, alot can happen lol. Plus the stress of doing shows twice a week can lead to a burnout which is what we really don't want lol. And the system isn't totally right so it gives a chance to update the rankings and such, import/export GM's, etc.
* Shows is a lot but not everyone gets to be on every show. With the split, we pretty much divide that in half and 4 shows for each wrestlers and then make one of them a PPV and your stuck with 3 regular shows and build up for the PPV. I think 2 months is ideal, 2 PPV's and probably 1 for each brand. or if it is 2 months, it could be 3 PPV's, one for each show and then one where everyone can crossover and maybe start a draft to change things up again.

Sorry Jade if I am tellign you all these. Somehow, I have a feeling Silencer and I will be arguing again if I post it in the TWG forum. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)   Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty6/25/2008, 4:41 pm

Oh I definitely agree it should be longer lol! I think it has more to do with the "GM burnout" than anything. Some GM's either a) don't have a vice GM, or b) have a very bad vice GM; still putting out all the pressure on the GM. I would love to see it go to 3 months, but I don't think it will be changing anytime soon. Plus it gives a chance to evaluate if the current GM's in place should continue to be GM's, and I guess it would look a little unfair say if national and above went 3 months and only regional went 1 month for evaluation for new GM's -> was my proprosal to change.

LoL, don't worry Dante, it is something that Silencer and I actually agree on though lol. With a solid GM and a good Vice GM crew that is proven, a show should last longer than one month before the break.

Thanks Dark, although I found out I won the title before I saw the match because I looked at the role play section and saw that I had the title that I just won apparently stolen (which I might change simply because I can lol, no offense to Y2K)
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)   Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty6/25/2008, 5:03 pm

Great PPV, noticed some editing errors at the GM vs Rebels match with the word "DANTE" appearing twice before his winning move
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)   Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty6/25/2008, 5:18 pm

gp pato wrote:
Great PPV, noticed some editing errors at the GM vs Rebels match with the word "DANTE" appearing twice before his winning move

yeah, I noticed that too but it was too late. I was adding the anouncers comments and the CPU was lagging. I would type something in and would appear a couple of seconds later. I guess I didn't catch it. My fault.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440

PostSubject: Re: Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)   Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty6/25/2008, 5:25 pm

All in all, it was a great show.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)   Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty6/25/2008, 5:26 pm

Jade wrote:
Oh I definitely agree it should be longer lol! I think it has more to do with the "GM burnout" than anything. Some GM's either a) don't have a vice GM, or b) have a very bad vice GM; still putting out all the pressure on the GM. I would love to see it go to 3 months, but I don't think it will be changing anytime soon. Plus it gives a chance to evaluate if the current GM's in place should continue to be GM's, and I guess it would look a little unfair say if national and above went 3 months and only regional went 1 month for evaluation for new GM's -> was my proprosal to change.

LoL, don't worry Dante, it is something that Silencer and I actually agree on though lol. With a solid GM and a good Vice GM crew that is proven, a show should last longer than one month before the break.

Thanks Dark, although I found out I won the title before I saw the match because I looked at the role play section and saw that I had the title that I just won apparently stolen (which I might change simply because I can lol, no offense to Y2K)
It has it's purpose I suppose.

Silencer actually agreeing with someone? Especially over a change in TWG? Hmm... Was he drunk? Laughing J/K.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)   Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty6/25/2008, 9:15 pm

LoL, he realizes that changes need to be made to federations in order to have them survive more since it seems the average life span of a federation is highly low is what I am told.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)   Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty6/25/2008, 11:18 pm

good show except for me just getting my buitt handed to me by dante with his submissions but all in all good show and congrats to the new champs
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: ...   Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty6/25/2008, 11:36 pm

great PPV, cant wait for next season to unravel...although it does bug me to have interfered in the match when we have said we would not do that unless we were cheated first, but thats the GM's decision.
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)   Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty6/25/2008, 11:43 pm

Excellent show.
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)   Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty6/26/2008, 1:19 am

Yup, really an excelent job for the PPV.
And was kinda funny to see me doing some disabled movies: lol!
If you take a picky look at my moves, I do 4 diferents trademarks. But, well, thats my fault: I deleted Strong Sambo Mambo Dingolondango Suplex to create 'delirium Tremens' Banzai Drop. And dont edit it at the forum.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)   Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty6/26/2008, 2:00 am

ya me too darth, we did say we didn't but meh
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)   Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty6/26/2008, 2:54 am

Great PPV everyone and lol must of my predictions turned out the way I predicted.

And thanks Dark Ryder, altough I feel bad about the way I won lol.

Oh and congrats to Jade our new extreme fight champ, NLO on another succesfull title defence and Legion our underfeated X-Force Champ!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)   Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stable Warfare Pay Per View (06/25)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next