X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You were Wrong... RP for 1st XFW Back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

You were Wrong... RP for 1st XFW Back Empty
PostSubject: You were Wrong... RP for 1st XFW Back   You were Wrong... RP for 1st XFW Back Empty1/2/2012, 10:54 am

~The camera view switches to the Commentator's who are both looking directly into the camera~
David Hood: "Ladies and Gentlemen. At Unsolitary Confinement, Jeremy Alsop and Gobeer went head to head in a brutal cage match and despite winning, Gobeer was the one who went home injured."
Matt Scott: "And not to mention, Jeremy came out completely unscathed, not even a suspension for his cowardly attack on Gobeer."
David: "I guess we should never mention all the sneak attacks led by Gobeer over the years then but part of the problem with the after match attack was Jeremy's actions towards the Referee's, Security Officials and his niece, Charity Divine."
Matt: "He wasn't even suspended for that. What does Courtney do in her posit..."
~Matt is cut off by the sound of "Save Me" by Burn Halo, the crowd unsure how to react until Jeremy Alsop appears on the entrance ramp at which, the Stadium Roof is blown off by the cheers~
David: "Time to get some answers."
~Jeremy starts to walk down the ramp, he's wearing a "Kiwi Icon" shirt, his usual Black Shorts and Black Sneakers with "OcW" in red writing on the side of them. He slaps the hands of fans who have stuck them out. He walks up to the Ring Steps, grabs a mic from a Crew Member and climbs into the ring. He walks around the ring for a few seconds as his music stops~
Matt: "This is going to be a waste of time."
~Jeremy waits a few more seconds before raising the mic to his mouth.~
Jeremy: "I guess I have a few things to explain, one been my vicious assault of Gobeer after the match. Not exactly the best timing considering my brother completely snapped a few days earlier and ended the career of a good friend of mine."
~The crowd boo at Justin's actions before "Krusher Kayls" Chants are start. Jeremy looks around and waits for the chants to die down before continuing~
Jeremy: "Now, to the assault itself. Anyone that says that Gobeer didn't deserve it, are surely mistaken or has no idea who he is. What I did to Gobeer at Unsolitary Confinement was exactly what he had been doing to others but I didn't do it for them. I did this for myself."
Matt: "So he's selfish."
David: "Shut up Matt."
Jeremy: "I did this for Marnette and for Charity. Gobeer had the audacity to attack Marnette Patterson backstage when we were in New Zealand at the Vector Arena before our match. He has the audacity to drag my family, my niece of all people, into our problems. How low can you go Gobeer? If this is the kind of game you want..."
~Jeremy is interrupted by the sound "Conga" by Gloria Estefan, the crowd erupting into cheers as Charity Divine makes her way to the Ring. She isn't her usual bubbly self however. She gets into the ring, grabs a mic and starts to talk~
Charity: "So like, this off-season has been totally horrible."
~Jeremy looks at Charity, slightly confused~
Charity: "Gobeer wouldn't return any of my calls."
Jeremy: "Charity, Gobeer is only using you to get to me. I know you're not the brightest spark but listen to me sweetie. Gobeer does not care for you."
Charity: "He like, so totally does. Before your match at the Pay-Per-View, we were like, going out for dinner, going to concerts and I like, so totally got to meet his parents and they were awesome."
~Jeremy scratches his head slightly, the crowd are unsure how to react~
Charity: "And now he doesn't want anything to do with me and it's your fault. You broke my heart Uncle."
~You can see Jeremy's face saddened at his niece's revelation, a small amount of boo's can be heard from the crowd~
Charity: "You broke my heart even more when you pushed me out of the way when you were attacking him."
~Most of the crowd are still unsure about what is happening when without warning "Start Me Up" by The Rolling Stones blasts over the Arena. Marnette Patterson makes her way to the ring, a mic already in her hand~
David: "This doesn't happen too often."
Matt: "I know. One of our Backstage Interviewers has a Theme Song. Where's mine?"
~Marnette climbs into the ring and doesn't waste any time~
Marnette: "Before you say anything Jeremy, Courtney suggested I show you this."

~Marnette points to the X-Tron. Both Jeremy and Charity turn and watch the clip that starts playing~
~Marnette is watching a television backstage at the Vector Arena, the Jeremy Alsop and Gobeer match has just started. A Stagehand comes up to her~
Stagehand: "Hey Marnette. Stu from Production wants you to go see him in the production truck."
Marnette: "Can't it wait Steve? I'm a little busy right now."
Steve: "He wanted to see you now."
~Marnette turns and looks at Steve with a Killer Look in her eyes~
Steve: "I'm only passing on a message. No need to look at me like that."
~Steve turns and leaves as Marnette picks up something and heads in the general direction of the exit. She is talking to herself~
Marnette: "If this is one of Steve's pranks, he's gonna get it."
~Marnette takes a few more steps when without warning, she is hit in the back of the head with a lead pipe. Marnette falls to the ground unconscious as a Man, who's face can't be seen, looks around before running off. The camera zooms onto Marnette, who is out completely cold~

~The clip ends, the camera immediately on Jeremy, who is rubbing his face with disbelief. The crowd are all stunned in silence at the revelation~
Marnette: "Gobeer didn't attack me. How could he attack me when he was fighting in the ring. When he was fighting against you."
~Jeremy's face says it all as he can't quite believe what he has seen or his own actions~
Marnette: "Courtney has also informed that should you lay a hand on Gobeer, you will be Suspended and Fined. She's already decided to fine you after you attacked the Officials."
~Jeremy nods his head in agreement but the look on his face tells a different story~
Marnette: "I'm sorry."
~Marnette leaves the ring and is followed by Charity, leaving Jeremy in the ring alone. He looks out to the crowd, who remain silent. "Save Me" starts to play again as Jeremy hands his mic back to the Stagehand and leaves the ring~
David: "I don't know what to say. Who attacked Marnette if it wasn't Gobeer?"
Matt: "I don't care. Jeremy falsely accused Gobeer of all these things and attacked Gobeer for those so called actions and now, it's all blown up in his face. I love it!"
David: "You would. I guess it's not a good time to be an Alsop."
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: You were Wrong... RP for 1st XFW Back   You were Wrong... RP for 1st XFW Back Empty1/2/2012, 8:31 pm

Very good!
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: You were Wrong... RP for 1st XFW Back   You were Wrong... RP for 1st XFW Back Empty1/2/2012, 8:59 pm

Yes indeed VERY good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You were Wrong... RP for 1st XFW Back   You were Wrong... RP for 1st XFW Back Empty

Back to top Go down

You were Wrong... RP for 1st XFW Back
Page 1 of 1