X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time for a Return RP for 1st Aggression

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Time for a Return RP for 1st Aggression Empty
PostSubject: Time for a Return RP for 1st Aggression   Time for a Return RP for 1st Aggression Empty12/29/2011, 9:41 am

~"Behemoth" by Electric Wizard starts to blast over the Arena, the screaming quickly becoming a chorus of boo's~
Brandon: "This can't be good. Last time we saw this guy, he ended the career of one of the most respected and gifted Superstars we had."
Reggie: "We've seen him like this before. Last time, he destroyed Elisha Cuthbert in this very ring. He's completely snapped again."
~Justin Alsop steps out from backstage and starts to walk slowly towards the ring, his trademark smirk on his face already~
Brandon: "Justin Alsop has a mean streak that rivals no other."
Reggie: "He's just plain mental if you ask me."
~Justin steps up the Ring Steps, snatches the mic from the ring crew member and enters the ring. The music stops as Justin stands in the ring. The crowd are deafening with their boo's, Justin just soaking it all in as he finally begins to talk~
Justin: "I bet you all think that I'm out here to publicly apologize for my actions last season?"
Reggie: "Do you think he would?"
Justin: "Well forget it! I have nothing to apologize for. My actions speak for themselves."
~The crowd start chanting~
Crowd: "You're an A**hole! You're an A**hole! You're an A**hole!"
Justin: "Typical Inbreeds. Only thinking with the one hole that makes any sense coming out of you."
~The crowd erupt into boo's again as Justin continues~
Justin: "One thing I will do though is Thank each and every single one of you. You've all made me realize that I was becoming soft. My vicious assault of that Elf was an awakening for me. It made me realize what I once was and now, I challenge anyone to stop me!"
Brandon: "Oh Boy."
Reggie: "Lucky Elisha isn't here any more."
Justin: "I don't care who you are. You can be Paul "Playboy" Andrews, Slugger, The "Unstoppable" Argo, Jack Power, Jay Thorn, The Kiwi Icon.. It doesn't matter! I will take each and every single one of you out of the game just like I did to Krusher Kayls."
~Justin lowers the mic for a bit, obviously pleased with himself~
Justin: "There will be no end. There will be no remorse. Just carnage, destruction and best of all.........."
~Justin is interrupted by the sound of rolling drums before the music belonging to Legion starts to play. The Head of Security steps out from backstage and towards the ring, the crowd cheering as loud as possible. Legion stops into the ring, takes a mic from the crew member and gets right into Justin's face. The two stare at each other before Legion takes a step back and starts to talk~
Legion: "I don't know exactly what your problem is, but as of right now, It Stops!"
~The crowd erupts into Cheers. Justin is mouthing something to Legion who pulls something out of his jacket pocket~
Legion: "I have in my hand, a note from the Board of Directors. And they want me to give this to you."
~Legion hands the piece of paper to Justin, who snatches it. As Justin reads it, his smirk returns and you can see him chuckling to himself~
Legion: "It says that if you lay a hand on any of the Staff or Wrestlers when you aren't in a match, you will be terminated."
~The crowd erupts~
Legion: "You can only physically get involved with another wrestler when you have a match. Should you lay a hand on any official during a match, you will be terminated. If you......."
~Justin knocks the mic out of Legions hand but doesn't tough Legion in doing so~
Justin: "I will find a loophole. I always do. That's why I'm back here in the XFE to begin with. And I can tell you Legion, my plans will not change. This little piece of paper will be worthless by this time next week, trust me."
~Justin tosses the mic away and gets into the face of Legion. The two are mouthing words at each other before "Behemoth" starts to play again. Justin exits the ring and walks up the entrance ramp heading towards the Backstage Area~
Brandon: "Justin can't touch anyone unless it's a match. This is excellent. Well done the Board of Directors."
Reggie: "I don't know. Justin is one of the smartest People in this business and he said he will find a loophole."
Brandon: "How do you find a loophole out of that?"
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Return RP for 1st Aggression   Time for a Return RP for 1st Aggression Empty1/1/2012, 12:54 am

And finished....
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Return RP for 1st Aggression   Time for a Return RP for 1st Aggression Empty1/2/2012, 1:46 am

hahahaha you can't touch this *does dance* mwahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Return RP for 1st Aggression   Time for a Return RP for 1st Aggression Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for a Return RP for 1st Aggression
Page 1 of 1