X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Return

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

The Return Empty
PostSubject: The Return   The Return Empty9/26/2010, 8:58 pm

(STB I took some liberties and if you want to change any of your part just post it and I will change it.)
~Aerosmith's Pink begins to play and the crowd erupts in boo's as STB comes out from the back in his traditional gear. The camera shows some fans in the crowd holding up Anti-STB sings and pro Argo signs. STB jaw jacks with a fan who is dressed in full Argo merchandise a bit before entering the ring. With a big smile on his face he walks over to the corner and grabs a mic while the boo's continue to echo in the arena. The boo's change to a "We Want Argo" chant" but STB just smiles~
STB: "Boo all you want but it won't bring your hero back."
~The crowd starts an incredibly loud "You Suck" chant which does not seem to bother STB at all~
STB: "Tonight for some reason XFE has made a handicap match with me and the man I brought back from obscurity and revived his career single handedly Paul "Playboy" Andrews against that psycho Cryl."
~STB smiles a bit while the crowd continues to boo~
STB: "Now I know most of you fans saw on your little programs that it was a tag match and Argo would be returning to team with Cryl but we all know that I personally ended his career last season. This will be the same fate that Cryl will face tonight when he steps into the ring with me and I am prepared to fight you. You see..."
Familiar Voice: "STB...Hey STB...Over here."
~The crowd erupts while STB looks around looking for who is talking as the recognize the voice and then see Argo appear on the Tron. Argo still looks incredibly beat up and appears to be sitting in a house. The words in the bottom left hand corner of the tron read "Live from Argo's Home". STB turns and faces the tron after realizing Argo is on the tron~
STB: "If it isn't the former World Heavyweight Champion Argo and I say former because I assume looking at you that you are on the tron that you are just going to officially announce your forfeiting the belt over to me."
~The camera turns to the tron and Argo shakes his head a bit before flashing a smile at camera~
Argo: "You know I listened to you and Playboy last week talk about how I am finished and about how I will never be back in an XFE ring again. I heard how I only had the option of surrendering the Title and how my career was over."
~The camera shows STB who nods in agreement with the fact that Argo is finished and his career is over. The camera then cuts back to Argo~
Argo: "I have to admit all these things crossed my mind over the last couple of weeks. But during that time I sat around my house watching movies, old wrestling matches, and other shows and I heard some things that really made my decision easy. You see I learned a lot from these movies and they gave me some insight. I learned some interesting things. So everyone watch closely."
~STB interrupts at this point~
STB: "Thank you I will be happy to take the XFE World Title from you..."
~The camera shows Argo who seems confused by what STB is saying~
Argo: "I watched the movie The Punisher. In that movie he said something that related to my thoughts about STB and Playboy,"
~Argo on the screen takes out a paper and begins to read it very slowly~
Argo: "In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate."
~On the tron at this point Argo stands up from the chair and takes off the neck brace and wipes his face with a wash cloth which removes the visible damage Argo was showing~
Argo: "In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law."
~Argo picks up his trademark 2 x 4 wrapped in Razorwire with the custom grip. He looks at the tron camera and smiles big~
Argo: "To pursue...natural justice."
~The fans erupt in cheers as the camera shows STB who is still staring at the tron confused now~
Argo: "This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response."
~Argo on the tron points to the bottom left hand side of the screen and the words "Live from Argo's House" change to Tapped. The camera shows STB who is staring at the tron and the crowd cheers become echoing as Argo enters the ring behind STB holding the Trademark 2 x 4 wrapped in Razorwire. He sets it down while he stalks STB~
Argo (on the Tron): "No, not vengeance. Punishment!"
~On the tron Argo points like he is trying to point something out to STB. The camera turns to STB who is unaware that Argo is behind him with a huge smile on his face. STB pulls the mic up to his mouth~
STB: "What is that supposed to mean?"
~STB turns around and is shocked to see Argo standing there~
Argo Lifts Simply The Best into the air by his throat with both hands
and violently slams him to the mat with all his size and strength landing on Simply The Best executing a MORTAL Bog Pit!!

~Argo quickly jumps up and smiles as he picks up the 2 x 4 wrapped in Razorwire by the custom grip. He stands in the ring waiting for STB to stand up. STB begins to stand up and sees Argo standing there and quickly slides out of the ring and retreats up the Entrance ramp. The crowd is going nuts as Argo points at STB and smiles. He moves over and quickly picks up the mic~
Argo: "STB...Playboy...I want you and everyone else in XFE to understand, ARGO IS BACK!!!"
~STB continues to retreat up the entrance ramp while Argo seems more intense than ever as he stands in the ring~
Argo: "And ARGO IS..."
~Argo points the mic towards the crowd and lifts his trademark 2 x 4 wrapped in Razorwire into the air~
Crowd: "UNSTOPPABLE!!!"
~Argo tosses down the mic and motions the 2 x 4 towards STB and smiles. "What Ya Gonna Do" by Lil Jon blasts in the arena and the crowd also erupts in cheers. Argo postures towards the crowd the fans continue to go nuts~
David Hood: "Argo is back and seemingly better than ever. I would not want to be STB or Playboy with that intensity from Argo."
Matt Scott: 'Anyone can sneak attack someone. Argo will have another thing coming when he has to face them later in the night."
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return Empty9/26/2010, 9:20 pm

Awesome, don't change a thing.
Back to top Go down
Cryl