X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time (AGGRESSION)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Time (AGGRESSION) Empty
PostSubject: Time (AGGRESSION)   Time (AGGRESSION) Empty3/15/2012, 3:55 am

~"Playing the Saint" by Digital Summer blasts through the arena, causing an eruption of boo's and cheers as has become a norm for Jay's entrance. He makes his way out, wearing his ripped jeans with a chain and a black shirt with the Gibson logo and the sleeves ripped off. He is also wearing two black wrist bands as he makes his way down into the ring~
Brandon Routh: "After what had to be an unbelievably disappointing Saint Patrick's Day's Massacre, looks like Jay has something to say."
~Jay gets a mic from a stagehand and seems distraught as he stands in the middle of the ring~
Jay Thorn: "..."
~Jay seems like he has trouble to find the words for the first time in his career as he stands in the middle of the ring and fans start to chant his name~
Reggie Miller: "Looks like I got my wish. The boss finally silenced him."
Jay Thorn: "I don't think it comes as any surprise to anyone, that I'm passionate about what I do. I feel very strongly about wrestling. I love it with a passion that most will never understand and when I see something is wrong with the thing I love, I speak my mind."
Reggie Miller: "Dammit."
~Jay looks down as he contemplates his words~
Jay Thorn: "The pay-per-view...I wasn't happy with, my performance. I wasn't happy with The results, and all that went down. I wasn't happy with, and I'll be honest, I was considering giving up on this company. Of leaving."
~A rain of boos erupt at the possibility of Jay leaving the XFE~
Jay Thorn: "But then I realized, an end is coming. Some of you sense it, some won't know until it hits you. But it's not my end, not yet. It's an end that threatens to take all we hold dear from us and rip apart the bonds of friendship and all that is important in our lives."
~A confused silence falls upon the crowd as they hold on the every word to get Jay's message~
Jay Thorn: "But apocalyptic prophesies and speeches has never been my thing and I'll allow others to explain it, I don't need nor want to. What I will say is a message to Sentinel. That it's not over yet. I know that you beat me, we all saw it. Jake Adams may have stolen the XFE World Heavyweight Championship but he also stole something from me. My moment. He stole from everyone the fact that you came with an inch of losing to me had I hit that Phoenix Splash."
~Jay rises his head and looks directly to the camera, a fire in his eyes~
Jay Thorn: "I don't sit on the sidelines and watch. And you and me both know that during my time here, I haven't truly asked for more than an opportunity. And for two years, I didn't complain about what you said was my part. But right now, I'm asking for something from you. At Super Force, don't put this player on the sidelines."
~The camera zooms in on Jay's face, clear as day he is as serious as he has ever been~
Jay Thorn: "Give me one last opportunity to be in that ring to create magic with you and Jake. Give me one last opportunity to try and create history, to be the first ever Grand Slam Champion. And most importantly, give me the opportunity to face this end like I've always done...As the XFE Diehard."
~Jay drops the mic as "Playing the Saint" by Digital Summer begins to play through the arena speakers and the fans are left confused as to what Jay is talking about~
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Time (AGGRESSION) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (AGGRESSION)   Time (AGGRESSION) Empty3/16/2012, 10:04 am

edited to a new direction
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Time (AGGRESSION) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (AGGRESSION)   Time (AGGRESSION) Empty3/16/2012, 1:39 pm

Are we going to have the Christian 1 more match chants?
Back to top Go down
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

Time (AGGRESSION) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (AGGRESSION)   Time (AGGRESSION) Empty3/16/2012, 3:26 pm

^ That would totally kickass.
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Time (AGGRESSION) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (AGGRESSION)   Time (AGGRESSION) Empty3/17/2012, 8:29 am

*Bites Tongue* It was not meant for an idea... I will just leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Time (AGGRESSION) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (AGGRESSION)   Time (AGGRESSION) Empty3/17/2012, 2:49 pm

LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time (AGGRESSION) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (AGGRESSION)   Time (AGGRESSION) Empty