X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Decision Time... (AGGRESSION)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Decision Time... (AGGRESSION) Empty
PostSubject: Decision Time... (AGGRESSION)   Decision Time... (AGGRESSION) Empty9/19/2011, 8:33 am

~A barrage of machine gun fire cuts through the air, sending the crowd to their feet~
Brandon Routh: "Looks like it's that time of the evening, it's time to find out what stipulation we're going to see at All or Nothing."
~"Begging For Mercy" by Bullet For My Valentine blasts out of the arena speakers, as Jay Thorn makes his way out, wearing ripped grey jeans, a brown Shiroi Neko and and Police shades~
Reggie Miller: "This shouldn't be happening! Evan Matthews cost Jake the match last week! Jake should be the one coming out!"
Brandon Routh: "But he isn't and I'd say Jake lost the match all on his own."
~Jay Thorn makes his way to ringside, where he climbs on the apron, stopping to listen to the crowd. After a second, he slingshots over the ropes, making sure to land on his left leg to show that the formerly injured knee is at 100%, which causes another pop. In the ring, he goes to get a mic, which silences the crowd~
Jay Thorn: "Decisions, decisions, decisions..."
~The crowd pops, while Jay smiles~
Jay Thorn: "This week's been all about decisions. Decisions like Joel deciding just how badly does he want to injure John Deep..."
~The crowd cheers again at the mention of Pitbull~
Jay Thorn: "Decisions like Worthy wanting to challenge for the Aggression title, a championship that really should be represented by a man like the Murder City Machine Gun..."
~The crowd boos at Worthy's recent antics, while Jay shakes his head in disappointment~
Jay Thorn: "Decisions like Slugger deciding to get so stoned out of his mind, I hope he can wrestle for more than 90 seconds tonight..."
~Jay smiles at getting another jab in on the champion~
Jay Thorn: "And the most important decision of all to some. Will Jake Adams wear a white or pink g-string tonight."
~The crowd laughs with Jay, who listens to the reaction for a second~
Jay Thorn: "But all jokes aside. I've been thinking of the most talked about decision in XFE all week. That being, what kind of match will Jay Thorn want to have at All or Nothing against Jake Adams?"
Man in the crowd: "HELL IN A CELL!"
~Jay nods as mouthing "interesting" as the crowd cheers for the man's idea~
Jay Thorn: "Now, I've had a ton of ideas. I've thought of a 'Evan-Matthews-On-A-Pole' Match, but then I realized I'd rather put him on a stake instead. Then I thought of a Thorn specialty, a Barbed Wire Steel Cage, but realized that Jake wouldn't be man enough to even get inside the cage."
~The crowd cheers as Jay circles inside the ring~
Jay Thorn: "So then I thought, maybe I'd make it a Ladder Match, but realized I couldn't do enough damage in the match to satisfy my need to hurt Jake. So I figured, maybe we should have a TLC Match..."
~The crowd boos at the idea of Jake Adams signature match~
"You think you know me..."
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Decision Time... (AGGRESSION)   Decision Time... (AGGRESSION) Empty9/19/2011, 11:29 pm

I like where this one's going Smile
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Decision Time... (AGGRESSION)   Decision Time... (AGGRESSION) Empty9/20/2011, 12:53 am

Sorry Worthy, but I need Jake to respond so we can announce the stipulation for All or Nothing properly... We can you come in after that.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Decision Time... (AGGRESSION)   Decision Time... (AGGRESSION) Empty9/20/2011, 5:31 am

I would suggest we do this on a separate RP since I don't look to deal with the Morbid match in this RP.
Back to top Go down
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Decision Time... (AGGRESSION)   Decision Time... (AGGRESSION) Empty9/20/2011, 7:22 pm

Will write my response soon and btw....nice rp's Jay and Worthy!....future rivals...
Back to top Go down
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male

PostSubject: Re: Decision Time... (AGGRESSION)   Decision Time... (AGGRESSION) Empty9/24/2011, 12:38 am

~"Wings of Icarus" by Celldweller blasts the arena as the crowd assemble together in a booing frenzy, sticking it to the Extreme Fight Champion who has his belt proudly sported on his waist~
~He already has a mic in his hand as he immediately gets down to business, staying, and talking on the ramp~
Jake: "TLC Jay?? I dare you to choose that match if you really want to prove yourself...If you really want to prove that you're more of a man than me, then choose tables, ladders, and chairs! Beat me and Jay, I will personally, go over to the timekeeper and hand this belt over to you..."
~Jake has a somewhat noticeable smirk on his face which he tries hard to cover up, but the crowd just keeps booing and Jay laughs it all off, not buying into the longest reigning champ's words~
Jake: "Jay if you don't remember but 6 months ago when this whole thing between us got started, it got heated up in a TLC match at Super force 3! I beat you in that match and I started my reign as the most successful, and longest reigning extreme fight champion, in history!!"
~Jake's obviously never misses a chance to gloat about his success so the crowd keeps raining boos at him~
Jake: "You wanna get the last say? You wanna prove yourself? Beat me in a match where I beat you to win this title in the first place Jay. Choose TLC and trust me, Evan Matthews will NOT get involved whatsoever."
~The crowd doesn't buy into it all as they know Jake oh so well. So does Jay as he responds~

(Over to you Jay, just finish this thing off on a high note my friend! Smile )
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Decision Time... (AGGRESSION)   Decision Time... (AGGRESSION) Empty9/24/2011, 5:09 pm

Since this rp isn't finished. I won't put it on the show. You can edit it and use it for next week.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male

PostSubject: Re: Decision Time... (AGGRESSION)   Decision Time... (AGGRESSION) Empty9/24/2011, 6:04 pm

Sounds Good. Sorry for that Jay I didn't do it quick enough
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Decision Time... (AGGRESSION)   Decision Time... (AGGRESSION) Empty9/25/2011, 11:36 pm

It happens, I'll finish it up now.

~Jay has a smirk as if "I knew you'd say that" as he brings his mic back up~
Jay Thorn: "Really get the last word, huh? Really put this thing over? Really prove myself?"
~Jake nods at each of Jay's questions, his excitement at the potential of a TLC-match getting higher each time~
Jay Thorn: "So I figured, since this is the Extreme Fight Championship match, we need to have the most dangerous match in wrestling history. We need to prove that we have the biggest sets of cojones in this business. We need to prove ourselves with the three most dangerous words in professional wrestling today...."
~Jake's face brightness into a victorious grin as he realizes that he has gloated Jay into his trap, while Jay has an intensity in his eyes as he's about to say the words even he dreads~
Jay Thorn: "High...Wire...Heaven!"
~Jake's expression crashes into one of utter shock as if the weight of the world just crashed on the shoulders of the longest running Extreme Fight Champion in history, while the crowd goes absolutely nuts for the return of High-Wire Heaven~
Jay Thorn: "So pick those b**** up from your purse and put them on for All or Nothing, cause your in for the worst night of your life!"
~Jay drops the mic as "Begging for Mercy" by Bullet For My Valentine begins to play and the crowd is going insane~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decision Time... (AGGRESSION)   Decision Time... (AGGRESSION) Empty

Back to top Go down

Decision Time... (AGGRESSION)
Page 1 of 1