X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Role Play for XFW 14/09/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Role Play for XFW 14/09/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Role Play for XFW 14/09/2011   Role Play for XFW 14/09/2011 Empty9/14/2011, 12:44 am

~Jeremy Alsop grabs a mic from a crew member, looks out to the screaming fans before he starts to talk~
Jeremy: "If you haven't noticed Gobeer, I seem to be one hundred percent. And what I just done here to Blousero, is nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you when I get my hands on you."
~The crowd erupt into cheers as Jeremy continues~
Jeremy: "But at this stage, I go into the All or Nothing Pay-Per-View as the Wild Card because I intend to get that XFE World Heavyweight Championship from around your waste and in the process, Finally End Your DESTINY!!"
~Jeremy tosses the mic away as "Walk this Way" blasts over the Arena, barely audible over the screaming fans~
David: "I'll tell you Matt. It looks like Destiny's number is coming to an end."
Matt: "Not likely. You saw what they did to Jeremy at the end of last season. Jeremy is stupid coming out here and threatening Gobeer and Destiny. He will pay."
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Role Play for XFW 14/09/2011
Page 1 of 1