X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not done yet... (Aggression)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Not done yet... (Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: Not done yet... (Aggression)   Not done yet... (Aggression) Empty8/4/2011, 4:00 am

~A barrage of machine gun fire followed by "Begging for Mercy" by Bullet For My Valentine blasts through the arena, sending the crowd on their feet~
Brandon Routh: "Ooh boy. Here is one man that can't be happy right now."
Reggie Miller: "Seriously, why does anyone care about this guy? He lost his shot against Jake Adams at Stable Warfare and goes where he belongs, at the back of the line."
~Jay Thorn makes his way out, wearing his "Counter Culture Shock" t-shirt, ripped grey jeans with a large chain and sweatbands on his wrists~
Olivia Wilde: "Please welcome, the "Murder City Machine Gun"...Jay Thoooooornnn!!"
~As the crowd goes wild, Jay seems unusually indifferent to the reaction he incites, only smiling slightly for a second. He makes his way to ringside and jumps onto the apron and gets in the ring. Without posing or taking time, he goes over to Olivia Wilde to exchange a few unheard words. After a few seconds both smile at each other as Olivia gives Jay the mic and leaves the ring. Once she is out of the ring, Jay stops smiling and turns to face the camera~
Jay Thorn: "I'm going to make this very simple for everyone to understand. I know what happened at Stable Warfare, and I'm not out here to *BEEP* about it. I also know that if it wasn't for one Evan Mathews, I would be the Extreme Fight Champion right now and I would be representing AGGRESSION in the 5-on-5 elimination tag team match tonight."
~Jay takes a deep breath as he is clearly trying to hold his emotions back and not go on a rampage~
Jay Thorn: "Instead Jake Adams thinks his finally outsmarted me for the last time and he can happily move on with his life while I hold my head down in shame and walk away. And that another contender will rise in the match tonight as Jay Thorn fades into obscurity in the ranks of the nobody-cares part of the roster."
~Jay takes another pause as the crowd chants "We Want Jay"~
Jay Thorn: "But as many of you know, I've never been one for fading away or being in obscurity. As the song says, "It's better to burn out than fade away". And while I would love to see someone else get his or her shot at glory against Jake at All or Nothing, this business between us isn't done. I'M not done."
~A mixed reaction is heard as Jay laughs a bit~
Jay Thorn: "I don't care who I have to go through. I will crack the Crowley Codex and I will vanquish the monsters sister. I will go through heaven and fall into hell and come through. David Crowley, you have proven to be a great wrestler, but tonight you have no idea what I'm capable off. Seraphim, you are the monsters flesh and blood and I know that you're dangerous. But there is not a man, woman or demon alive that is as dangerous as I can be."
~Jay Thorn takes another deep breath as if imagining what he will do~
Jay Thorn: "And at the end of the line...there's you Jake. And I will reach you, Jake very.... very soon. I know that you would do anything to avoid me, Jake. But very soon you won't be able to. Very soon, I will receive one last shot at that Extreme Fight Championship, and the running will be over."
~Jay smiles an evil smile now, thinking of what is to come, talking in a calm and controlled, yet threatening voice~
Jay Thorn: "I will reach you. And when I do, I will hurt you. I will destroy you. You think that I'm a good person and that will protect you, but you're wrong. You've been able to avoid me by being in control this whole time, and you think you still are. But oh my, are you ever wrong. Because your not in control. And when I win that number one contenders match tonight the running...is over."
~Jay drops the mic as "Begging For Mercy" by Bullet For My Valentine blasts through the arena as Jay rolls out of the ring and starts walking to the back~
Brandon Routh: "Man. Looks like Jake has woken a side of Jay Thorn I don't think we've ever seen."
Reggie Miller: "He's gone off the deep end. He's completely insane."
Brandon Routh: "I don't know Reggie, it doesn't feel like it. It feels more like Jay has an ace up his sleeve that Jake has no idea off."
Back to top Go down

Not done yet... (Aggression)
Page 1 of 1