X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack and Quan prepare for battle... (XFW 7/27) - WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Jack and Quan prepare for battle... (XFW 7/27) - WIP Empty
PostSubject: Jack and Quan prepare for battle... (XFW 7/27) - WIP   Jack and Quan prepare for battle... (XFW 7/27) - WIP Empty7/27/2011, 7:18 am

~The cameras cut to the backstage area, in one of the dining rooms. The craft services table has been removed and replaced with a table full of meat and meat products. Seated on either side of said table are Quan and Qui, singing Mongolian war chants and eating meats of varying states of rawness~
Quan: "Once again, we face an insurmountable challenge, Qui! The loudmouth preacher Saint Patrik and the unstoppable Argo! The naysayers say we stand no chance, but we will prevail!"
Qui (through a mouthful of food): "Agreed! You are the War Beast! You will tear through every obstacle in your path, including the Unstoppable Argo!"
Quan: "Our gold is secure!"
~Quan and Qui raise their forks in a coast when a sudden voice interrupts them~
Voice: "You realize that it's fool's gold, right?"
~Quan and Qui look toward the corner of the room at the source of the voice and see an unshaven, wild-haired Jack Power slumped against the wall, eyeing the tag title belt in his hand~
Jack: "This thing? It's not real. It's just a symbol of false accomplishment. I didn't ask for this; it was forced on me while I wasn't looking."
Quan: "That may be so, Crazy One, but however you acquired it, it should be defended as a matter of pride!"
Jack: "Pride. *laughs* I told Pat that Pride was my vice. I suppose there's no better way to prove it. "
Qui: "That's the spirit...I guess... *swallows food* Now let's go onward! To battle!"
~Quan stands and follows Qui out. Jack stands, looking toward the door the two of them just stepped out of, shaking his head~
Jack: "Sorry you got dragged into this, Quan. But this is one battle you want no part of. Trust me."
~Jack slings his belt over his shoulder and walks out after Quan and Qui~
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

Jack and Quan prepare for battle... (XFW 7/27) - WIP
Page 1 of 1