X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Before my Aggression match this week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Before my Aggression match this week Empty
PostSubject: Before my Aggression match this week   Before my Aggression match this week Empty7/14/2011, 4:01 am

~Worthy is stood in the ring holding a microphone~
Worthy: "Before this match starts, I am going to add a unique twist to it because ever since I joined XFE 3+ years ago, a lot of people have found it hard to beat me because of my 'I will not die attitude' which has resulted in the majority of my matches ending either by draw or judges decision...well no more and from this day on all my matches will be under Worthy Rules because if people want to make a name for themselves at my expense then they will have to actually beat the me!!"
~The crowd cheer~
Worthy: "So let me explain the Worthy Rules match to you all, it has no DQ, no count outs and to win my opponent has 20 minutes to pin or make me tap, whilst all I need to do to win is survive the 20 minutes...So come on down Kayls and SHOW SOME AGGRESSION!!"
~The crowd start chanting “we're not Worthy”~
Reggie Miller "Didn't Worthy add a similar stipulation in his XFW heavyweight title match several years ago against Legion?"
Brandon Routh: "Yes he did and that night he left the arena as this companies 2nd ever heavyweight champion."
Reggie Miller: "Yeah that's what I thought...the GM is just abusing his power again!!"
Back to top Go down

Before my Aggression match this week
Page 1 of 1