X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vince's interview before the match... 7/13/11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Vince's interview before the match...  7/13/11 Empty
PostSubject: Vince's interview before the match... 7/13/11   Vince's interview before the match...  7/13/11 Empty7/9/2011, 7:40 pm

~The camera cuts to the back locker room area. And we see Vince pacing back and forth with something on his mind. Theirs a knock at the door and Vince goes to answer it~
Vince Noir: "Well hello Jill and how are we tonight?"
Jill Wagner: "I'm great Vince. Well next question how are you."
Vince Noir: "Well happy and nervous. I'm getting my title match tonight and it's the main event. So what can I say but Pitbull is in for a treat tonight."
~Jill looks at Vince and chuckles a little under her breath~
Vince Noir: "What Jill do you not think I can win tonight?"
~Jill is caught off guard by that question~
Jill Wagner: "Well Vince after the PPV you seem like you were not on you're a game. You tapped out a little to quick."
~Jill looks a little annoyed after being interrupted~
Vince Noir: "Okay let me stop you right their. See something about that match was not right it was to quick. I mean really I tapped out I don't recall doing so but the ref called it and now tonight I will win my belt back."
Jill Wagner: "Okay Vince you think someone cheated you? You think the ref was calling the match so The Pitbull could win and take you're belt? Some people don't see it that way I mean you lost fair and square and the better man won."
~Vince is getting a little mad and starts to pace back and fourth again~
Vince Noir: "Call it what you want I should not of lost that night and the belt should be mine. So once again Pitbull has his hands full again."
Jill Wagner: "Okay Vince settle down I'm just back here to ask some questions. So you said earlier if you lose you will back off Pitbull did you mean it or are you just blowing smoke again? Like when you said sorry for not being your self at the start of last season and you just flipped again."
Vince Noir: "Yes I will back off of Pitbull if I lose. But only if I lose which I will not. And I don't need to explain why I flipped this past season."
~Jill just rolls her eyes~
Jill Wagner: "Okay Vince just say you win tonight what will you do next?"
Vince Noir: "Well when I get the belt back I'm going to set up a match with John Deep. I told him when hes ready he can take another shot at me and the belt. After last season he has stepped it up quite a bit."
Jill Wagner: "John Deep? You say. Well what about Pitbull he not going to quit until hes the best."
Vince Noir: "Well he will never be off my scopes. He and I will never go away to much history their. But I would like to face John again. Alright. Jill I'm going to have to say good bye I need to get ready."
Jill Wagner: "Well their you go folks more words from Vince Noir. Will he win his belt back or will he just tap again."
~Vince opens the door for Jill and Jill leaves just as she gets past the door Vince slams it right behind her~
Back to top Go down

Vince's interview before the match... 7/13/11
Page 1 of 1