X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boo wants the World... (XFW)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Boo wants the World... (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Boo wants the World... (XFW)   Boo wants the World... (XFW) Empty5/23/2011, 3:02 am

To keep Boo's character alive while he's gone

~The camera cuts to a backstage hall, where Booinator is walking down with his bag in tow, wearing a custom Armani suit. As he reaches a locker room with his name on it, he stops. Before he can open the door, Jill Wagner runs up, mic in hand~
Jill Wagner: "Boo! Wait!"
~Boo turns to look at Jill and takes off his expensive sunglasses~
Booinator: "I'm a busy man. Make it quick."
~Jill pulls herself together a bit before beginning~
Jill Wagner: "Boo, during the season break, you we're drafted here to XFW. This means that you will no longer have an opportunity to work with your brother, STB. It also meant that you we're unable to cash in your rematch for the Extreme Fight Championship against Jake Adams, a fact that lead to your long time nemesis Jay Thorn being named the number one contender. Care to comment?"
~Booinator gets a look of pure disdain on his face at Jill's comment before composing himself to form a cocky smile~
Booinator: "Me being drafted from XFA was merely a matter of when, not if. You see, Jay Thorn, the so called number one contender for the Extreme Fight Championship is below me. Just like Jake Adams is beneath me. My Extreme Fight Championship was stolen from me by a man who was not on my level in ANY way. Just like none of these idiots in Tampa are not on my level."
~Boos can be heard from the live crowd, which only seems to make Booinator feel more confident~
Booinator: "As far as STB goes, my brother can handle himself just fine without me. It's not like there would be anyone on XFA that could take the Aggression Title from him."
~As the crowd boos, Jill Wagner continues~
Jill Wagner: "Onto tonight, you are competing in tonight's main event: A Battle Royal to determine the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Title. Your thoughts?"
~Booinator smile creeps just a bit wider at Jill's question~
Booinator: "Tonight will be a big night for XFW. Because tonight we will have a Battle Royal to determine the number one contender. And in that Battle Royal, I will triumph over seven other men to begin the road to my birthright. My destiny. I will earn the right to contend for the World Heavyweight Championship. And when I win that Title from Gobeer, this company will finally have a World Champion with some actual class. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to warm up."
~Boo opens the door and walks into his locker room, closing the door behind him~
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Boo wants the World... (XFW)   Boo wants the World... (XFW) Empty5/23/2011, 4:51 pm

very nice rp, liked it alot, must of been harder considering he's not your usual style of character
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Boo wants the World... (XFW)   Boo wants the World... (XFW) Empty5/23/2011, 11:49 pm

It was a challenge but very fun to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boo wants the World... (XFW)   Boo wants the World... (XFW) Empty

Back to top Go down

Boo wants the World... (XFW)
Page 1 of 1