X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STB on top of the world XFA 5-1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

STB on top of the world XFA 5-1 Empty
PostSubject: STB on top of the world XFA 5-1   STB on top of the world XFA 5-1 Empty4/29/2010, 11:19 pm

~Aerosmith's Pink plays over the PA system and STB makes his way to the ring with the Universal-X Title strapped over his shoulder~
~STB enters the ring with the fans booing to the point where it is deafening~
~STB is grinning ear to ear as he lifts the mic to his mouth~
STB: "Why don't you all just shut up, nobody gives a damn what you have to say."
~The boos get even louder~
STB: "You might as well get as much practice in as you can because after Super Force you will hate me even more because not only will I still be your Universal-X champion and have Jill Wagner at my side, I will rid the XFE of Worthy forever. I will do what Morbid Distruction and Jack Power couldn't do, I will get the job done."
~The fans start booing and chanting Pinky sucks~
~STB stands in the ring with his arms raised above his head soaking it all in~
STB: "What's sad is you idiots don't even realize there is no one who can stop me. There's not even anyone who has the nuts to try."
~Aerosmith's Pink starts playing again as STB starts to leave the ring laughing almost uncontrollably~
~Suddenly the lights in the arena turn blood red and pyros erupt from all four corners of the ring before the arena goes pitch black~
~When the lights come back on STB is in the crowd about ten rows back trying frantically to get out of the arena before finally reaching one of the exits~
Back to top Go down

STB on top of the world XFA 5-1
Page 1 of 1