X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3/4 Angels vs. The World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

3/4 Angels vs. The World Empty
PostSubject: 3/4 Angels vs. The World   3/4 Angels vs. The World Empty3/1/2009, 10:30 pm

~The scene opens up in the backstage area of the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan. The camera is switched in black and white mode as "SSTV" is shown in the bottom right hand corner. A few giggles can be heard before the camera is moved around and is directly zoomed into someone looking right into it...~

Jade: " (holding the camera) Is this thing working?"

Kristen: " It's on you goof."

Teresa: " How can she know that? The light button is on the opposite side!"

Kristen: " I swear, and they say I'm the ditzy one."

Jade: " Whatev."

Kristen: " (taking the camera from her and pointing it at Jade) So, a first live Interview using the fabled Sorority Sister TV camera in a long time! How does it feel?"

Teresa: " Yeah! What about the guys ass you get to kick tonight?"

Jade: " Feels great being back here with my girls in Japan! Not so good news though for The Dominator. I actually respected him for what he did over in XFA. But now? He goes off and joins Plin and his Black Rage? Why? I'll tell you why. It's because The Dominator is a weak willed individual. Influenced by others because he can't think for himself. What a loser to the maximum degree."

Teresa: " I like the word Sell-Out better."

Kristen: " Jackass works for me to describe him."

Jade: " It's a shame Dominator. Not only will I have to kick your ass tonight, but whenever Plin gets around to showing his face again on XFW, he'll be next at some period in time. Why? Just because I said so. It appears you have chosen your side Dominator, and tonight, you get to see the consequences of your actions. You want to see what all the rage is being a lackey? By all means, but do NOT come onto MY show and do that crap."

~She cracks her neck as all three start to walk towards the warm-up area...~

Jade: " Now Dominator, I would ask you why, but I don't need a reason. You made your grave, and I will stick you in it. It may not be today, it may not even be tomorrow, but I will dissipate the Black Rage myself if I have to. Apparently the fans trusting you wasn't enough for you. Don't know why the fans would trust you. You have shown already you are incapable of having your own free will, and would rather be someone's prison [censored] than be someone who is able to dismantle people like you on their own."

Teresa: " Ooo! (she puts her hand up) I know why Dominator was unable to have enough heart to not let the Black Rage get to him."

Jade: " And why is that Tre?"

Teresa: " He's got no balls!"

Kristen: " Teresa!!! You can't say that on television!!!"

Teresa: " Why not? It's the truth!"

Jade: " But even though chica, you can't say that."

Teresa: " Fine, he's missing the part that helps you procreate as a male. Is that better?"

Jade: " It's hopeless, we can't change her train of thought."

Kristen: " It's better, but still. You could have just called him a name or something."

Teresa: " I kinda sorta did."

Jade: " Whatev. I think he gets the point though. Him and his little [censored] buddy Plin. Let's go warm up to beat some high flying ass tonight!"

~With that Kristen aims the camera down at the floor as they all decide if the camera is turning off. The scene at the ground goes from black and white to color, and then to nightvision before the power is finally turned off and the scene cuts to static...~
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
3/4 Angels vs. The World 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

3/4 Angels vs. The World Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3/4 Angels vs. The World   3/4 Angels vs. The World Empty3/2/2009, 3:30 am

~The scene opens up in the backstage area of the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan. The camera is switched in black and white mode as "SSTV" is shown in the bottom right hand corner. A few giggles can be heard before the camera is moved around and is directly zoomed into someone looking right into it...~
Jade: *holding the camera* "Is this thing working?"
Kristen: "It's on, you goof."
Teresa: "How can she know that? The light button is on the opposite side!"
Kristen: "I swear, and they say I'm the ditsy one."
Jade: "Whatev."
Kristen: *taking the camera from her and pointing it at Jade* "So, a first live Interview using the fabled Sorority Sister TV camera in a long time! How does it feel?"
Teresa: "Yeah! What about the guys ass you get to kick tonight?"
Jade: "Feels great being back here with my girls in Japan! Not so good news though for The Dominator. I actually respected him for what he did over in XFA. But now? He goes off and joins Plin and his Black Rage? Why? I'll tell you why. It's because The Dominator is a weak willed individual. Influenced by others because he can't think for himself. What a loser to the maximum degree."
Teresa: "I like the word Sell-Out better."
Kristen: "Jackass works for me to describe him."
Jade: "It's a shame Dominator. Not only will I have to kick your ass tonight, but whenever Plin gets around to showing his face again on XFW, he'll be next at some period in time. Why? Just because I said so. It appears you have chosen your side Dominator, and tonight, you get to see the consequences of your actions. You want to see what all the rage is being a lackey? By all means, but do NOT come onto MY show and do that crap."
~She cracks her neck as all three start to walk towards the warm-up area...~
Jade: "Now Dominator, I would ask you why, but I don't need a reason. You made your grave, and I will stick you in it. It may not be today, it may not even be tomorrow, but I will dissipate the Black Rage myself if I have to. Apparently the fans trusting you wasn't enough for you. Don't know why the fans would trust you. You have shown already you are incapable of having your own free will, and would rather be someone's prison [censored] than be someone who is able to dismantle people like you on their own."
Teresa: "Ooo!" *she puts her hand up* "I know why Dominator was unable to have enough heart to not let the Black Rage get to him."
Jade: "And why is that Tre?"
Teresa: "He's got no balls!"
Kristen: "Teresa!!! You can't say that on television!!!"
Teresa: "Why not? It's the truth!"
Jade: "But even though, chica, you can't say that."
Teresa: "Fine, he's missing the part that helps you procreate as a male. Is that better?"
Jade: "It's hopeless, we can't change her train of thought."
Kristen: "It's better, but still. You could have just called him a name or something."
Teresa: "I kinda sorta did."
Jade: "Whatev. I think he gets the point though. Him and his little [censored] buddy Plin. Let's go warm up to beat some high flying ass tonight!"
~With that, Kristen aims the camera down at the floor, as they all decide if the camera is turning off. The scene at the ground goes from black and white to color, and then to night vision before the power is finally turned off, and the scene cuts to static...~
Back to top Go down

3/4 Angels vs. The World
Page 1 of 1