X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2/25 Rising Angels

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

2/25 Rising Angels Empty
PostSubject: 2/25 Rising Angels   2/25 Rising Angels Empty2/22/2009, 1:51 pm

~The scene opens up in the training area of the ANZ Stadium in Sydney, Australia. The camera pans around and shows various XFW personnel either training or joking with one another. The camera then stops on the trainers office where two females are standing outside. They then face towards the camera a little as it is revealed that they are Kristen and Teresa! Teresa is standing on the left side of the door as she is chewing her gum and popping it outloud and Kristen keeps peeking into the room. Jill Wagner then motions to the camera to follow her as they move in their direction...~

Jill Wagner: " Well hello! Aren't you two a surprise?"

Kristen: " (still peeking into the room occasionally) Well, our ban has finally been lifted."

Teresa: " Apparently there is a new era at hand, as we were a flippin' awesome draw!"

Kristen: " Well, I'm not as ecstatic as Teresa, but the company knows that we were great."

Jill Wagner: " (trying to peek over where Kristen keeps looking) Who, or what is going on in there?"

Kristen: " It's just Jade getting treatment before her match (she opens the door fully) You know she still has the lingering neck problem, she did just break her neck not to long ago."

~The camera and Jill then peek into the room as Jade is sitting on a table. She is wearing black go-go boots with a 3 inch chunk gun-heel, Lucky Brand Jeans, and a black Adidas Sports bra. She has her hair flipped over her face as the Senior Trainer Jim Seles taps a needle blows out the air, and injects her neck. He then pops her neck for her as she rotates her neck in a 360 degree rotation before snapping her head back and having her red hair flow behind her...~

Jade: " Thanks Jim."

Jim Seles: " Try not to take any hard bumps out there."

Jade: " Impossible. Our gracious boss as decided to put me in a 2/3 Submission match with someone that's accustomed to submissions. (she winks at him) But thanks anyways."

Jim Seles: " Wow, just...wow."

~She then jumps off the table and stretches her neck one more time before going over to a chair. She puts on her red, white, and blue "Pi Beta Phi" baby-tee, and then puts on her trademark 2003 pink Triton Beanie before she exits the trainers room...~

Jade: " Hi girls."

Jill Wagner: " Hi Jade. What was that all about?"

Jade: " Still having neck pain from time to time, just figured since it's a 2/3 submission match tonight, I better come prepared for the pain I will take."

Jill wagner: " Now that's thinking ahead."

Kristen: " And that's why she was voted in as Sorority Sister of the Year!"

Jade: " Shh! You'll jinx it and I won't win."

Teresa: " You are locked in to win that chica."

Jade: " Whatev, anyways, it's almost time to smack around Johnny Groove in a match that should be his bread and butter."

Kristen: " Ha, what he doesn't realize is that you used to be that style, now it's pedal to the metal use anything you can."

Jade: " Not even worried about him. But those that should be worried? Well, number one is taken care of already. The rest? Like Jack Power, Dark Ryder, Worthy, The now Heavyweight champ who is just warming my title for me, The Sentinel; yeah anyone who wants to (she raises her voice to near squeaky level) Be the big bad person of this company (regular voice) Needs to understand that before they can pass, they need to walk through the valley, and make it to the other side. And with the Angel back in full force, I don't see that happening. So for all you idiots who want to go out and attack innocent referee's, insult fans, assault other staff, and pick on the little guy, just know, someone is watching, and that someone is The Sorority Girl. You irk me the wrong way, and you will find out why I have gotten the nickname The Heartless Angel, just ask a certain someone who got buried outside of Barstow, California, and from what I gather, there are cemeteries all around the world; the perfect place to buried both you, and your career since all that will read on your headstones is "Here lies So and So, they challenged an Angel, when they should have stayed in the background". So I hope you are all ready because a new era, The Angelic Era, is at hand, and I will be the one to clean up this once proud brand. I leave for a little, and it all goes to shambles, but rest assured, the fans have someone in their corner now, and what better person than me?"

Jill Wagner: " It sounds like you are going to war with basically the whole federation."

Jade: " But of course I am, nobody has shown me when I was laid up in the hospital that they deserve to hold the rightful place as the face of this company. The crap I saw last season (she shakes her head) will be negated this season by myself, and my two other helpers (she motions to Kristen and Teresa). I thought it would just be more dignified if I let them know before hand that I will destroy them if they choose to do anything that is less than reputable in the company."

~With that strong remark, she reaches over and press the Power button having the camera scramble to static...~
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
2/25 Rising Angels 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

2/25 Rising Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2/25 Rising Angels   2/25 Rising Angels Empty2/23/2009, 5:12 am

~The scene opens up in the training area of the ANZ Stadium in Sydney, Australia. The camera pans around and shows various XFE personnel either training or joking with one another. The camera then stops on the trainers office where two females are standing outside. They then face towards the camera a little as it is revealed that they are Kristen and Teresa! Teresa is standing on the left side of the door as she is chewing her gum and popping it out loud, and Kristen keeps peeking into the room. Jill Wagner then motions to the camera to follow her as they move in their direction...~
Jill Wagner: "Well hello! Aren't you two a surprise?"
Kristen: *Still peeking into the room occasionally* "Well, our ban has finally been lifted."
Teresa: "Apparently there is a new era at hand, as we were a flipping awesome draw!"
Kristen: "Well, I'm not as ecstatic as Teresa, but the company knows that we were great."
Jill Wagner: *Trying to peek over where Kristen keeps looking* "Who, or what is going on in there?"
Kristen: "It's just Jade getting treatment before her match," *she opens the door fully* "You know she still has the lingering neck problem, she did just break her neck not too long ago."
~The camera and Jill then peek into the room as Jade is sitting on a table. She is wearing black go-go boots with a 3 inch chunk gun-heel, Lucky Brand Jeans, and a black Adidas Sports bra. She has her hair flipped over her face as the XFE Senior Trainer Eric Leader taps a needle blows out the air, and injects her neck. He then pops her neck for her, as she rotates her neck in a 360 degree rotation before snapping her head back and having her red hair flow behind her...~
Jade: "Thanks Eric."
Eric Leader: "Try not to take any hard bumps out there."
Jade: "Impossible. Our gracious boss as decided to put me in a 2/3 Submission match with someone that's accustomed to submissions." *She winks at him* "But thanks anyways."
Eric Leader: "Wow, just...wow."
~She then jumps off the table and stretches her neck one more time before going over to a chair. She puts on her red, white, and blue "Pi Beta Phi" baby-tee, and then puts on her trademark 2003 pink Triton Beanie before she exits the trainers room...~
Jade: "Hi girls."
Jill Wagner: "Hi Jade. What was that all about?"
Jade: "Still having neck pain from time to time, just figured since it's a 2/3 submission match tonight, I better come prepared for the pain I will take."
Jill Wagner: "Now that's thinking ahead."
Kristen: "And that's why she was voted in as Sorority Sister of the Year!"
Jade: "Shh! You'll jinx it and I won't win."
Teresa: "You are locked in to win that chica."
Jade: "Whatever, anyways, it's almost time to smack around Johnny Groove in a match that should be his bread and butter."
Kristen: "Ha, what he doesn't realize is that you used to be that style, now it's pedal to the metal, use anything you can."
Jade: "Not even worried about him. But those that should be worried? Well, number one is taken care of already. The rest? Like Jack Power, Dark Ryder, Worthy, The now Heavyweight champ who is just warming my title for me, The Sentinel; yeah anyone who wants to, *she raises her voice to near squeaky level* Be the big bad person of this company, *regular voice* Needs to understand that before they can pass, they need to walk through the valley, and make it to the other side. And with the Angel back in full force, I don't see that happening. So for all you idiots who want to go out and attack innocent referee's, insult fans, assault other staff, and pick on the little guy, just know, someone is watching, and that someone is The Sorority Girl. You irk me the wrong way, and you will find out why I have gotten the nickname The Heartless Angel. Just ask a certain someone who got buried outside of Barstow, California, and from what I gather, there are cemeteries all around the world; the perfect place to buried both you, and your career since all that will read on your headstones is 'Here lies So and So, they challenged an Angel, when they should have stayed in the background.' So I hope you are all ready because a new era, The Angelic Era, is at hand, and I will be the one to clean up this once proud brand. I leave for a little, and it all goes to shambles, but rest assured, the fans have someone in their corner now, and what better person than me?"
Jill Wagner: "It sounds like you are going to war with basically the whole Company."
Jade: "But of course I am, nobody has shown me, when I was laid up in the hospital, that they deserve to hold the rightful place as the face of this company. The crap I saw last season, *she shakes her head* will be negated this season by myself, and my two other helpers, *she motions to Kristen and Teresa* I thought it would just be more dignified if I let them know before hand that I will destroy them if they choose to do anything that is less than reputable in the company."
~With that strong remark, she reaches over and presses the Power button having the camera scramble to static...~
Back to top Go down

2/25 Rising Angels
Page 1 of 1