X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM Worthy addresses the XFA locker room (first XFA back)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

GM Worthy addresses the XFA locker room (first XFA back) Empty
PostSubject: GM Worthy addresses the XFA locker room (first XFA back)   GM Worthy addresses the XFA locker room (first XFA back) Empty5/3/2011, 9:20 am

USE THIS AT THE VERY START OF XFA

~GM Worthy walks into the XFA locker room where everyone on the roster is awaiting Worthy's arrival~
Worthy: "Finally you folks have a Worthy GM and my job is to turn this B-show into an A-show and with all your help and co-operation we will achieve that goal together.
~The wrestlers nod in agreement~
Worthy: "Now as I look around I see some of you are good friends of mine and your friendship will be rewarded."
~Worthy looks at Slugger and Jay Thorn after saying that~
Worthy: "...some of you hate me and as a result, I'll be making your lives hell."
~Worthy looks at Morbid Distruction and Simply The Best after saying that~
Worthy: "...and some of you I will get to know soon enough."
~Worthy looks at Seraphim and Savvy after saying that~
Worthy: "...because unlike a certain person who used to be GM of OcW..."
~Worthy turns to face Jeremy Alsop~
Worthy: "...I will not fail!"
~Worthy steps back and addresses everyone~
Worthy: "So with god as my witness, I will bring honor and tradition back to professional wrestling and together we will make XFA the best show ever, now go out there each and everyone of you and give these fans what they want."
~The XFA wrestlers leave the locker room one by one shouting XFA and cheering except for Cryl who is stopped by Worthy and taken to one side~
Worthy: "Look Cryl I'll be honest with you, due to various controversial issues that have taken place on this show in the past such as a kidnapping, rioting, destroying private property and other questionable things...the TWG network is watching this show like a hawk and the Italian bloke in charge of the network has requested that I make this show more child friendly or else they are dropping XFA from their network."
~Cryl just yawns and then shrugs his shoulders~
Worthy: "Seeing as I'm boring you I'll cut to the chase, the network deems your gimmick unsuitable for younger viewers and they have told me to politely request that you change your gimmick to something that won't scare little kids."
SEE CRYLS RESPONSE

Last edited by Worthy on 5/14/2011, 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: GM Worthy addresses the XFA locker room (first XFA back)   GM Worthy addresses the XFA locker room (first XFA back) Empty5/13/2011, 11:43 am

Add this to the end of the rp

~Cryl steps up to Worthy and through his mask his eyes meet Worthy's~
Cryl: "Are you sure it is only a gimmick?"
~Cryl starts laughing like a maniac and leaves the locker room~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: GM Worthy addresses the XFA locker room (first XFA back)   GM Worthy addresses the XFA locker room (first XFA back) Empty5/14/2011, 4:05 am

I have no cut and paste feature, so I just put in it's place “see cryls response below”.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: GM Worthy addresses the XFA locker room (first XFA back)   GM Worthy addresses the XFA locker room (first XFA back) Empty5/25/2011, 10:49 am

Remember this goes at the start of XFA or all my other rp responses with Cryl stalking me will seem weird
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Worthy addresses the XFA locker room (first XFA back)   GM Worthy addresses the XFA locker room (first XFA back) Empty

Back to top Go down

GM Worthy addresses the XFA locker room (first XFA back)
Page 1 of 1