X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our Match In SFIII Will Be...[XFA]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goliathus
XFE Hall of Famer
Goliathus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Our Match In SFIII Will Be...[XFA] Empty
PostSubject: Our Match In SFIII Will Be...[XFA]   Our Match In SFIII Will Be...[XFA] Empty4/22/2011, 1:54 pm

Date: XFA, April 23
Time: Just after Danny Young and Tom Bryan's entrance
~Tom Bryan picks up a mic, ready for his final speech before the grand event of Super Force III ~
Tom Bryan: "Alright, this is the last event before Super Force III so come over the ramp side pretty fast here, Goliathus. I am impatient just thinking about how I am going to kick you butt deeper than hell in Super Force III and of course, tonight as well."
~The crowd cheers on the comment of Tom Bryan for a while before chanting "Goliathus"~
Brandon Routh: "How rude was that?"
Reggie Miller: "Come on, dude. It's the final show before Super Force III. Of course you have to boost your own morale while trying to hurt your opponent's."
~After just a little while, the dark themed music plays all around the M.E.N. Arena and Goliathus shows up on the ramp without his entrance apparel. Well, at least he doesn't forget his mic~
Goliathus: "Alright, I know you are as impatient as C4 that is going to explode any minute now. So, let's cut to the chase here."
Tom Bryan: "Good use of words there, my pathetic opponent. Trust me, this C4 can blow you away easily."
Goliathus: "Yeah yeah yeah, brag about it all you want. Once you two get owned by a dude and lady combination, which will happen real soon, then we will talk about your C4."
Reggie Miller: "I thought they are going to talk about the match in Super Force III. Cut to the chase, dude!"
Goliathus: "Okay, no more talking. So, let's cut the matches out."
~The crowd throws out a wild cheer, anxious to see what match will they cut off~
Tom Bryan: "I see what you did there, a very good attempt to be a heroic gentleman. No problem, I cut Hell in A Cell."
Brandon Routh: "Oh!!!! Hell in a-wait, what? What, what wait, what? He cut the awesome Hell in a Cell?"
Reggie Miller: "You are not deaf, don't question your own hearing."
Goliathus: "Afraid of hell, huh? I guess so since you will never defeat me in my domain."
Tom Bryan: "Don't try to bored the English crowd with your crybaby whining, cut a match now!"
~The crowd boos Tom Bryan for disturbing Goliathus in the middle of a speech. Goliathus answers with a grin on his half-hidden face~
Goliathus: "Alright, I said it before and I will say it now. I will cut cage match, so there will be no cage structure for our match in Super Force III."
Brandon Routh: "So, the match will be either There Must Be Blood, Iron Man or Texas Death."
Tom Bryan: "Okay, now let's get you and your lady friend's butt right into the match so we can start."
Goliathus: "Wooo, wooo, wooo. Hold your horses there, Bryan. Don't be so rush in your life, man, it's bad for your health. I say we give the crowd some teasers."
~Goliathus scans through the crowd left to right and the crowd replies with some cheer~
Goliathus: "I say we choose what match we should right here, right now, and left only the special referee announcement after the match."
Reggie Miller: "What a bad suggestion. Why spoil the fun before the match?"
~The crowd cheers out loudly -- "Pick A Match, Pick A Match"~
Brandon Routh: "The crowd disagree with you here, my friend and the crowd is everything in XFE."
Reggie Miller: "I disagree with you but whatever."
Tom Bryan: "A fair proposal. I can be a gentleman myself too so yeah, you pick first."
Goliathus: "There will be Blood will be the match if I win tonight."
~That starts a "Blood" chant~
Tom Bryan: "Ha, I knew it. You are afraid of the Iron Man Match. That doesn't matter anyway because I am going to win tonight and the match will be Texas Death! I don't need your bloody stipulation to win against you because I am just that good."
~The crowd is now divided into a "Blood" chant and a "Texas Death" chant, with each side taking their turn to speak it out~
Tom Bryan: "Now, it's time for you to get pinned."
~Both men drop their microphone at the same time~

(OOC: Golithus and Amber Destiny's entrance starts here)
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Our Match In SFIII Will Be...[XFA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Match In SFIII Will Be...[XFA]   Our Match In SFIII Will Be...[XFA] Empty4/22/2011, 6:15 pm

I like the RP just want to point out that Slugger and Worthy are having an Ironman match at the PPV so maybe different match idea. Just how I look at it but whatever.
Back to top Go down

Our Match In SFIII Will Be...[XFA]
Page 1 of 1