X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Symphony No.2 in D minor... "The Maiming of Bryan" [SFIII]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goliathus
XFE Hall of Famer
Goliathus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Symphony No.2 in D minor... "The Maiming of Bryan" [SFIII] Empty
PostSubject: Symphony No.2 in D minor... "The Maiming of Bryan" [SFIII]   Symphony No.2 in D minor... "The Maiming of Bryan" [SFIII] Empty4/25/2011, 5:30 pm

Date: Super Force III, April 27
Time: Anytime before Tom Bryan vs Goliathus, and please, allocate some time(like maybe put a promo after this one) between this promo and the match because this isn't the entrance and there should be some preparation time as I said so inside this RP.
~The camera shows Jill Wagner with a wide smile on her face. She's standing besides a screen hanging on the wall~
Jill Wagner: "Welcome to the Super Force III special 'Entering the Domain with David & Matt'. This is a live event, exclusively in Super Force III. If you look at the commentator seats right now, you can see that both David and Matt are not there any more. They story begins a few weeks ago, let's see some flashback."
~The camera focuses on the screen and eventually the x-tron is now "the screen"~
David Hood: "I don't think we need to watch horror movie anymore."
Matt Scott: "How so?"
David Hood: "It's a free horror experience when we steps into that place."
Matt Scott: "So, you want to pay that place a visit after the show?"
David Hood: "No..."
Matt Scott: "We still have to watch horror movie then as you don't have the balls to actually experience it."
David Hood: "Oh? You dare to step foot inside there?"
Matt Scott: "Whenever you are there with me, how about that, partner?"
David Hood: "Alright, you are on! But not now..."
~The screen goes back to Jill Wagner~
Jill Wagner: "And so, they decided to pay a visit to Goliathus in the backstage. I am very happy of that because I am really busy today. So, enjoy the show."
~Jill Wagner directs the camera to the screen with her open palm~
Jill Wagner: "And excuse me because I have to search for another person on my interview list."
~Jill Wagner leaves the camera area and "the screen" takes up the entire display once again. On the screen now are a very frightened Matt Scott and a even more frightened version of Matt Scott, and his name is David Hood. They are standing not far away from the entrance to the demon's area. The light is still there but not too much. In front of them are even weaker lighting~
David Hood: "Darn it, I told you that this is not a good idea."
Matt Scott: "We are here, so let's just find Goliathus and get the hell out of here. Or, you can admit that you have no balls and is just a sissy creature by leaving this area now."
~David throws Matt a serious face even though his body is shaking violently~
David Hood: "Alright, let's continue!"
~They step forward and into The Domain~
Matt Scott: "Man, this place is one chilly crap."
David Hood: "Stop talking so much, will you? And don't tickling my leg."
Matt Scott: "You are the one tickling my leg, stop it!"
~David lifts both of his hands up~
David Hood: "I didn't."
~Matt lifts his hands up too~
Matt Scott: "I didn't too."
~Both men gulp down whatever was inside their mouths and look down. Then, they look up at each other once again. What do they found?~
David Hood: "Err...I think I have seen this creature somewhere..."
~They look down once again and the camera follows this time~
Creature: "Sorry but please excuse me, you two are taking quite some space on the corridor and sorry again but I am born this way and had to walk like this."
~That "creature" is a man with his arms and legs growing on his back. Or let's just say that his back and front are the reversed of a normal human being~
Matt Scott: "The..."
David Hood: "Exorcist?! HOLY MAMA!"
~Both commentators run away with the speed of Usain Bolt deeper into the domain. After they believe they are safe, they step on their brake to take some rest. It takes quite an amount of gasping before either of them starts to talk again~
Matt Scott: "Dar- darn it...where do we find...Goliathus? I don't want to stay..stay...here any longer than now."
David Hood: "How the heck do I know?"
~At this time, they hear music. It is instrumental, probably from an organ. The music is dark and creepy and everyone can see that both Matt and David have some really frighten look on their faces~
David Hood: "Holy...what is happening?"
Voice: "Follows the music...and your wish...should be granted...Muahahahahaha"
~The evil laugh faints out after a few seconds but the music never stops~
Matt Scott: "Let's go, follow the music!"
David Hood: "Are you sure that clue will lead us to Goliathus?"
Voice: "If you don't trust me, then be ready to walk out of my domain on your own. Good luck with that because it's pretty big."
Matt Scott: "Alright, screw it. It's do or die. Let's go!"
~Both men nod and starts to track the music. The corridor is empty along the way and the music is getting louder and louder. When the music gets to the tighter part or the climax section, random objects around the path will fly all over the place; when the music is softer or lighter, the "object dance" is slower. David and Matt are a bit scared of that at first but they don't really care about it after awhile since it's not doing them any harm. Soon enough, they reach a T-junction~
David Hood: "Darn it, which way?"
~The creaking sound of an old door can be heard on their left. They turn their heads automatically, tracking the source of the sound and they see a doctor opening on the left side of the T-junction~
Matt Scott: "There!!!"
~A hooded figure stands on the left side of the corridor, pointing at the open door. Both men nods at the figure as a thank you as they cross the corridor from the right side of it~
David Hood: "Let's hope that we are not going to see another corridor behind the door."
~The camera look inside the room and it draws a loud cheer from the fans. It is clearly Goliathus, playing an organ inside the room~
Matt Scott: "Just how the hell can he build an organ inside the backstage of Madison Square Garden?"
Goliathus: "Oh, let's not forget I can do a lot of things, Matt Scott. Also, my ears are pretty strong as well so there's no need of whisper or mumbling."
David Hood: "He, he he he..."
~David doesn't know how to start the interview as he is feeling pretty awkward right now. Luckily for him, he has a partner~
Matt Scott: "Alright, let's start the interview then."
~Goliathus ignores their words as he continues to play the organ. Both men decide to not disturb him and the music play is over in a little shorter than a minute. Goliathus stands up~
Matt Scott(Same time as David): "First question, are you ready for the match..."
David Hood(Same time as Matt): "First, let's talk about Danny Young."
~They stop and looks at each other~
David and Matt: "Hey, I have the first question!"
~Goliathus takes the time to pass through between them~
David and Matt: "Where are you going?"
Goliathus: "I want to talk in front of the fans out there. There's a map on how to exit this place and gets to a door pretty close to your commentator desk at the organ keys. Have fun in my domain. Oh, take the star necklace on the organ keys too, that will save you all from all the trouble inside my domain, like the spider-walking dude you all met just now."
~Goliathus says as he walks out of the door~
David and Matt: "Hey, wait!"
~Both men rush out of the room but Goliathus is already gone from the corridor. Matt want to check on the path but David holds him off~
David Hood: "It's too dangerous to wander around this place. Let's just get the items there and get our butts out of this place."
~Matt nods and the the image fades out. "Goliathus" chant starts to claim every corner of the arena and not too long afterward, Goliathus comes out with his entrance music in play. He doesn't waste much time and enters the ring as quickly as possible~
Goliathus: "Hello there, New York. The Death Emperor has arrived!"
~The chant continues~
Goliathus: "As you all can see and clearly understand. I am here for one thing and one thing only, to create yet another masterpiece. As you all already heard just now, the music...I have a name for it, it's my second symphony. Symphony No.2 in D minor and its name is 'The Maiming of Bryan'."
~Some of the crowd boo on the name of Tom Bryan~
Goliathus: "Just like my first symphony, which I composed for Danny Young last month in Chaos 'N' Mayhem, there's no exception and no chance that Tom Bryan will avoid his maiming tonight, in the hand of the Death Emperor himself."
~Goliathus turns his body around to face the other side of the arena. With more camera flashes all over him, he continues~
Goliathus: "Well, I have to admit that Tom Bryan is quite good. At Chaos 'N' Mayhem, he bleeds me out pretty easily. Too bad though, he doesn't know one thing. What makes demon so terrifying, is that we are not afraid of blood. Blood...is just like water to us."
~Goliathus picks up a razor blade on the side of the ring. At this time, David and Matt has arrived at their commentator table~
David Hood: "Woo, it feels so good to be back here."
Matt Scott: "Hey, how can he arrives here so fast?"
David Hood: "I don't care as long as I can survive that horrible place. I am not going to question his map."
~Goliathus drops the mic, raises his right hand and then enters the blade into the center of his palm. Soon, blood starts to drip out from the cut. It draws the cheer of some extremists inside the arena but most of the crowd are plain silent at this moment. They are probably shocked by such action~
Matt Scott: "What is this man doing? What the hell?"
~Goliathus picks up the mic once again after throwing the razor blade away and closes his eyes~
Goliathus: "I can feel it, the pain...the burning of my wound."
~Goliathus licks on the wound to draw some blood into his mouth and then closes the palm off ~
David Hood: "Holy smoke, I really don't see how Tom Bryan can defend his title against a bloodthirsty creature such as Goliathus."
Goliathus: "I fear nothing. Tom Bryan, your doom is here. I am the embodiment of Death and you cannot escape Death itself because no human being can avoid it. You will regret on your tsunami amount of ego you have after merely just a win in Chaos 'N' Mayhem."
~Goliathus turns to face another part of the arena once again~
Goliathus: "Your ego and pride is your weakness, my victim. You betrayed the fans the moment you had your first open challenge because you indeed, sounds like a big a-hole by that time. You have to remember that night, it's not really a fatal four way because I, myself, am not interested in the title and Danny Young definitely doesn't have a chance that night. It's pretty much a one on one yet you brag like you actually won many matches."
Matt Scott: "I don't know about maths in hell but I definitely see Tom Bryan beaten three guys on that night."
Goliathus: "And since now I am on it, Danny Young, I have some words for you. You better don't try to screw me up tonight or you will too, face your mutilation tonight."
~The crowd unleashes a wild cheer~
Goliathus: "I personally don't want to change the name of my second death symphony to 'The Maiming of Bryan...and Young' so don't make me do that. I have more business going on with Tom Bryan than to care about you at this time."
~Goliathus turns around and looks at the crowd with an evil grin on his face~
Goliathus: "Tom Bryan, take my advice and write your last words in a piece of paper now because you won't be writing after the match. Well, the main reason is that you don't really have much time left for your last words. So, take your time to say whatever you want to whoever you want. I have allocated some time for you here, take good use of it because it's probably the only gift I am going to give to you before their judgment later."
~The crowd starts to chant "Goliathus" as he looks around once more before talking again~
Goliathus: "Ladies and gentlemen, just remember I am doing it for you all, I am helping you all cleaning out the trashes one by one. So...enjoy the upcoming display in the grandest event of XFE. I will be back later, in the funeral of Tom Bryan. Bryan, your...death...is...here."
~The arena turns dark for a while as the crowd cheers on. Later, the light is back on again and Goliathus is nowhere to be seen~
David Hood: "Tom Bryan better be very ready for his match later. I never see such a serious Goliathus until just now."
Matt Scott: "Ha, act tough by cutting himself in front of the crowd won't do him any good. Tom Bryan fears no one and he will take him apart easily later, there's no way the demon can win tonight."
Back to top Go down

Symphony No.2 in D minor... "The Maiming of Bryan" [SFIII]
Page 1 of 1