X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Symphony No.3... [XFA.18.06.11]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goliathus
XFE Hall of Famer
Goliathus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Symphony No.3... [XFA.18.06.11] Empty
PostSubject: Symphony No.3... [XFA.18.06.11]   Symphony No.3... [XFA.18.06.11] Empty6/17/2011, 4:48 pm

Show: XFA, June 18 2011
Time: Anytime before Savvy vs Goliathus

~The camera shows Jaime Ray Newman walking down the dark hallway, supported only by some dim red lights. Jaime passes by a very hooded man that has the clothes as black as the atmosphere and she gives the man a nod as she passes through, continuing on her way to her destination~
Brandon Routh: "So, what's your take on the Young Gunz title match in Guilty Conscience in the recent Wednesday?"
Reggie Miller: "You want to know my thoughts? Danny Young absolutely won that match. The official really is off his mind in that match, I am truly disappointed by the outcome."
Brandon Routh: "And the fact is, Goliathus retained the title. You can't really do too much about that. Now, I am just wondering how much time will they spent on recovering their injured limb. Goliathus is indeed a very tough wrestler as he still needs to wrestle against Savvy in a single match later tonight."
~Jaime Ray Newman has check on many rooms but she hasn't find the one she wants to meet. As she thinks she has lose the hope, a melody could be heard, just faintly though, hinting that she is far away from her target as of now. She rushes out of the room she is currently in, and moves closer and closer toward the source of the melody~
~As the melody is getting more and more loud, it's very recognizable that it is made by an organ. The melody is quick yet joyful. It doesn't take long for Jaime Ray Newman to find the correct room, and enters it. As expected, Goliathus is in there, playing his self-composed symphony, this is the third one he has ever played in X-Force Wrestling~
~Jaime Ray Newman doesn't disturb the player at all, waiting patiently as the music goes on. Goliathus throws a smirk at Jaime as he delivers a one-hand segment, using his left hand only on the organ. Eventually, the music stops at a certain point. It is the correct cue for Jaime to close in~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Hello there, Goliathus, it's great to see your hand is capable of playing instrument after the huge battle three days ago, has your hand recovered fully?"
~Goliathus takes a look at his right arm, with visible bandage wrapped all over~
Goliathus: "It's not really in the best condition yet but it's still usable."
Jaime Ray Newman: "You have a match against Savvy very soon, do you believe that you can handle him even with the injured arm?"
Goliathus: "I don't really have a choice anyway, I will just go out and wrestle because that's why I am here. No worry though, a demon recovers much faster than a human anyway so I am pretty confident in myself right now."
Jaime Ray Newman: "A little question about the symphony you just did, I know I am not a musician or so but I realize it is a bit different than your usual style. Is there any special meaning?"
Goliathus: "Every song has its meaning and theme. Symphony No.3, "Harmony" is all about how happy the XFW universe is after I take care of Danny Young in the recent outing. He sure puts up a good fight but still, he is no match for me anyway. Now then, the XFW will hopefully enjoy a little bit of harmony as I find another piece of trash to take out."
Jaime Ray Newman: "That is a very good idea for a song. Just wonder, is the flame manipulation skill something you learn from Cryl?"
Goliathus: "I give credit when credit is due and yes, it's part of Cryl's power. I don't think he uses that too much though but I liked that."
Jaime Ray Newman: "Awesome, we don't really see you much with Cryl anyway, so how was it learning things from him?"
Goliathus: "He hate to see me interfering his matches or so and so we agreed to not interfere with each other's business. As for, how it was...well, let's just say that it's quite a physically-sapping activity."
Jaime Ray Newman: "Hmm...I guess I am done with my interview here. Thank you for that."
~The screen turns black after that~
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Symphony No.3... [XFA.18.06.11]   Symphony No.3... [XFA.18.06.11] Empty6/18/2011, 4:29 am

great RP, and thaks for mentioning me... sorry I would have loved to have done another RP with you
Back to top Go down
Goliathus
XFE Hall of Famer
Goliathus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Symphony No.3... [XFA.18.06.11]   Symphony No.3... [XFA.18.06.11] Empty6/18/2011, 1:07 pm

Well, we can RP in the future xD, The Clash of Monsters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Symphony No.3... [XFA.18.06.11]   Symphony No.3... [XFA.18.06.11] Empty

Back to top Go down

Symphony No.3... [XFA.18.06.11]
Page 1 of 1