X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You people... (XFA)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

You people... (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: You people... (XFA)   You people... (XFA) Empty2/4/2011, 2:11 pm

~Danny Young makes his way out to the ring with his title strapped neatly around his waist to thunderous boos~
Danny Young: "Now, all of you wankers can shut your mouths, it's not my fault you come to these shows and have to have nothing in common with anybody but Big Fatty V!"
Danny Young: "As for this Tom Bryan kid, no-one likes you, so head home you indie garbage."
~The fans boo loudly at Danny's disrespect~
Danny Young: "Oh shut your fat mouths! Your double chins are doing the Mexican wave!"
~The fans start to get quieter after Danny's remark~
Danny Young: "That's better. And now, for the person that attempted to freak me out last XFA, what do you think your goal was? You are pathetic and now I realise I am the greatest Young Gun in the division! You can love me or hate me, but you will always realise I am better than you."
~As Danny goes to leave unknown music begins~
David Hood: "It's Tom Bryan!"
~Tom Bryan walks onto the entrance ramp holding a mic~
Tom Bryan: "Wait, me, indie garbage? Ha, I laugh at the meer statement I am indie garbage and the thought you are the best young gun out there today. because everyone knows, I am better than you!"
~The fans cheer Tom Bryan on~
Tom Bryan: "You are pathetic Danny, I haven't been here long, but I do know you are an asshole to everybody in XFE except your beloved SoF, you and all of those washed up losers can stop acting tough because we all know that without STB or JD you would be worthless!"
Danny Young: "Shut your mouth in the presence of me, if you think your so tough how about next XFA, a ladder match, a contract suspended above the ring for a blank young gunz title match without a challanger next PPV, if you win
you get the match, if I win you don't get another shot as-long as I'm champion!"
~Tom Bryan considers his options~
Tom Bryan: "I accept, and may the best Tom Bryan win!"

Last edited by TheSentinel on 2/23/2011, 1:06 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited by Sentinel)
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: You people... (XFA)   You people... (XFA) Empty2/19/2011, 4:47 pm

~"Sound of Madness" by Shinedown begins to play as The Sentinel appears behind Tom Bryan on the stage~
The Sentinel: "Gentlemen, while that idea sounds very interesting and would probably make me a lot of money, I have other plans. You see, their are a lot of hungry Young Gunz that would love a shot at that title, Danny. And while Mr. Bryan here is a top contender, he has to start at the bottom of the pile like everyone else."
~Tom Bryan starts to argue, but The Sentinel cuts him off~
The Sentinel: "So, we will be having a Tournament to decided the Number One Contender for the Young Gunz Championship."
~The Crowd Cheers~
The Sentinel: "And just to show that I can be a nice guy, Tom, you will be receiving a BYE in the first round. Enjoy the show everyone."
~"Sound of Madness" by Shinedown begins to play again as The Sentinel heads backstage~
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: You people... (XFA)   You people... (XFA) Empty2/23/2011, 5:47 pm

.... ;] So Danny see you in are match for YGZ ;D i hope so Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You people... (XFA)   You people... (XFA) Empty

Back to top Go down

You people... (XFA)
Page 1 of 1