X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Man of The People 10/7

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

A Man of The People 10/7 Empty
PostSubject: A Man of The People 10/7   A Man of The People 10/7 Empty10/6/2009, 1:35 am

~The Camera cuts backstage and we see Argo standing backstage talking to some of the crew members. They seem to be joking about something. Argo is wearing a new Argo the Unstoppable hoodie and blue jeans with some Basketball sneakers on. The sound comes in mid conversation~
Crew Member 1: "When he is all like I am a Triple Crown winner, Blah Blah Blah, fans should love me, Blah Blah Blah."
~One Crew Member taps another on the shoulder cutting into the conversation~
Crew Member 2: "Or buying his "Partner" a mirror for winning a title that is kind of a strange thing to get another man just for winning a title."
~The crew members laugh a bit as they joke around~
Argo: "You know guys it is a bit weird for two guys to be that close."
~Argo looks at the 2 crew members who are wearing matching outfits and have matching hair cuts. They both look at each other and start laughing~
Argo: "But in all seriousness the two of them are a great tag team and well they got the best of me and Quan last week."
Crew Member 1: "Yeah that was a heck of a bloodbath last week."
Crew Member 2: "Honestly I am surprised you are here tonight and booked in a match. And in a match against a guy that last time you fought him he busted you open so bad you actually..."
~Crew Member 1 smacks Crew Member 2 in the head and gives him a look like he is dumb~
Argo: "Yeah that last blood match I had with Ice really did not turn out well for me. Oh well tonight will be different. I think I have really started to find my stride here in XFE and tonight I am going to make up for that defeat I suffered the last time I fought Iceberg."
Crew Member 2: "Well good luck man. Unlike most of the guys around here you are actually a cool guy who does not think he is better than everyone."
Crew Member 1: "Yeah you got class and are humble. I like that about you. So go out there and kick some ass tonight."
~Argo shakes hands with the 2 crew members. He looks at his watch and realizes the time~
Argo: "Hey I got to go get ready for my match guys. But if I win tonight tell the other crew members drinks are on me."
~Argo starts to walk off~
Crew Member 1: "We will hold you to that."
Crew Member 2: "And no losing just to avoid buying drinks."
~They all laugh and Argo waves and walks out of the picture as the camera fades back to the ringside area~
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: A Man of The People 10/7   A Man of The People 10/7 Empty10/6/2009, 1:37 am

Tossed this together quickly. I hope everything is good and feedback is always good or if someone wants add something to it than it is cool too.
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: A Man of The People 10/7   A Man of The People 10/7 Empty10/6/2009, 2:22 am

Very nice, as always. You don't get enough of that warm fuzzy feeling in wrestling nowadays! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tick

Tick

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: A Man of The People 10/7   A Man of The People 10/7 Empty10/6/2009, 8:05 pm

I wasn't ever really around when you were a heel, but you certainly do face very well. Me likey. pfff there's no "thumbs up" emoji.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Man of The People 10/7   A Man of The People 10/7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Man of The People 10/7
Page 1 of 1