X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adressing the people (XFW)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Adressing the people (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Adressing the people (XFW)   Adressing the people (XFW) Empty7/28/2010, 1:32 pm

~The lights flicker green and purple before Money by I fight Dragons plays throughout the arena teasing Danny Danger's arrival~

Danny Danger: It appears to me that last week, Fat Pig and Amber Blondo-puss fixed a title match which is why effective immediately, Amber, you have the whole division on your heels and one of us will take you down and that will be soon because you don't deserve the title. A disgrace to the division that's what you are.(Not Really)

(Any other young gunz want to jump in)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adressing the people (XFW)   Adressing the people (XFW) Empty7/30/2010, 6:16 am

~Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Greenday plays while Jinter makes his way
to the ring. He gets a mic from one of the refs. Some boo and other cheer for him. He walks over to Danny and shakes his hand~

Jinter:"Danny, I couldn't agree with you. Its a disgrace to the division. You see one of two could of happened. One, Amber got a slap to knock anyone of his feet, or Big Cop was hungry and did not focus on the match. What do you think? (pointing to Danny)."

~Danny shows Jinter a two on his hand~

Jinter:"My point exactly, he was hungry. But I did not came out here to complain and cry over spilled milk. I want to say congrats to the new champ and a... NO, NO, NO. I am not going to congratulate he and tell he have wonderful she is and, and, and ... I want to tell her that she must watch her back. We are coming for you."
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Adressing the people (XFW)   Adressing the people (XFW) Empty7/30/2010, 3:15 pm

~Danny Danger extends his hand to Mr. Jinter, who accepts as the two shake hands~

Danny: Oh and Fat Pig, I gotta message for you courtesy of the realworld, your not a real policeman you retard!

~The fans laugh as Jinter and Danny head to the back~
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Adressing the people (XFW)   Adressing the people (XFW) Empty7/30/2010, 5:40 pm

Is your character in the ring supposed to be something like 12 years old? anyone older than that wouldn't even talk like this....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adressing the people (XFW)   Adressing the people (XFW) Empty

Back to top Go down

Adressing the people (XFW)
Page 1 of 1