X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Respect...Not From These People (First Show)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Respect...Not From These People (First Show) Empty
PostSubject: Respect...Not From These People (First Show)   Respect...Not From These People (First Show) Empty5/26/2010, 11:54 pm

~"Imma Be" by The Black Eyed Peas begins to play in the arena. The eruption of boo's and disapproval almost begin to drown out the music. After a few seconds Gobeer, Big Cop, Bosero, Pat Booker, and Amber walk out from backstage and surprisingly the boo's get even louder. The members of Destiny are all dressed in wrestling attire. Gobeer leads Destiny out to the ring with a very slow methodical pace. They enter the ring and Gobeer walks over and grabs a mic. He waits a few more seconds after the music stops for the crowd to quite down a bit~
Gobeer: "I am actually going to make this quick tonight."
~For once the crowd actually cheers at something Gobeer says~
Gobeer: "Last Season Courtney Day became the acting General Manager of XFE. I stress the word acting as we all know she is not truly qualified for this job."
~The crowd boo's loudly as Gobeer begins to go down his normal disrespectful way~
Gobeer: "She talked about how we show no respect for authority. You see Courtney, Destiny does not have to respect your authority because you are just a paper general manager. You don't deserve your spot."
~Gobeer smiles as the crowd starts a You Suck chant. He hands the mic to Pat Booker who walks up to him~
Pat Booker: "You see Courtney I have been around this company for along time and I know the only reason you are still around is because you are just another pretty face."
~Bosero walks up and Pat Booker hands him the mic~
Bosero: "And mind you now that Destiny has Amber on our side you are very disposable. She makes you look like you got beat with an ugly stick."
~Amber smiles and postures to the crowd getting some boo's before taking the mic~
Amber Destiny: "Yeah, Courtney you are nothing now that I am around to show these fans what true beauty is all about and give these fans something to dream about even though they all know deep down inside they are not nearly good enough to get."
~The crowd boo's once again even louder. Big Cop walks up Young Gunz Title over his shoulder. Amber hands him the mic~
Big Cop: "And it is because of this that Destiny will proceed to invoke our version of justice on anyone we want to in this company whenever we want."
~The crowd boo's loudly as the members of Destiny clap and nod in agreement. Gobeer flashes his cocky smirk at the camera as he grabs the mic from Big Cop~
Gobeer: "So XFE and all the fans of it be ready. We have some big plans for this season and no one in this company can stop us, because it is our Destiny!"
~"Imma Be" by The Black Eyed Peas begins to play as Gobeer tosses the mic outside of the ring. The members of Destiny pose in the ring and the fans in the crowd once again begin to show hatred for Destiny. After a few seconds of soaking up the hate from the crowd Destiny leaves the ring and heads backstage~
David Hood: "I don't like the sound of that it seems Destiny has some serious bad intentions in mind."
Matt Scott: "Destiny is just going to show the entire world why they are the best and if you were smart you would jump on the bandwagon now before you become an example like others have been in the past."
Back to top Go down

Respect...Not From These People (First Show)
Page 1 of 1