X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Respect Me!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Respect Me!!! Empty
PostSubject: Respect Me!!!   Respect Me!!! Empty2/26/2009, 4:41 am

~The scene opens to a view of pure darkness. A loud squeaking noise could be heard slicing through the silent room, disappearing one second and then returning the next. The noise was a light switch swinging back and forth above the room from the ceiling. A light suddenly switches on from the swinging switch and begins moving back and forth, revealing a hooded figure sitting down in a stool every time it passed by the center of the room. The swinging light reveals the figure removing his hood and unveiling himself as the Gothic blood-red face painted wrestling behemoth - Inversion~
Inversion: "It's funny how fast the weather changes........the last time I checked....wrestling was a sport.........a dynasty of the toughest SOBs this world can manifest......the place where the showcase of the immortals come to determine once and for all who truly is.....God."
~Inversion lowers his head and giggles a bit at his own words, looking back up into the lens with an evil smile on my face~
Inversion: "But in just one week........this dynasty of XFW....has been turned into a circus.....a circus of pitiful clowns. Clowns whose soul purpose is to make a fool out of their beings, just to please all these weak and pathetic humans!......Clowns like Plin.....clowns like DANTE......and then there are those weaklings who believe they are superior to everyone else......False gods like Jade....and a lackluster athlete who refers to himself in the form of a disease......TheDominator. And lets not forget about those who falsely claim "destiny", such as Jack Power.....and Worthy. They're everywhere! A palace full of monkeys and clowns!"
~Inversion turns his head and spits a batch of saliva at the ground~
Inversion: "WHAT A DISGRACE!!"
~Inversion begins breathing heavily as the scene closes in on his face, viewing his soul-piercing eyes widening after every breath released~
Inversion: "Heed my words, you miserable miscreants! XFW may be willing to lower itself to your standards.....but I refuse to do so!......Let me warn you now.......if you think you're gonna get an easy ride to the top......if you think for ONE SECOND that you're just gonna "buy" your way to the top out of lackluster comedy, out of false divinity, out of fear.......and out of false claiming your loyalty to destiny.......think again. Because in order for you to get to the top.....you're gonna have to face.....THE ASSASSIN OF FATE!!....The strongest entity this company, or any company, has every known! And I guarantee you, no matter how great your wrestling skills may be....you will fall at its feet!.....So let this be a lesson to you fools!....."
~Inversion lifts his finger and points at his face, letting those watching what he will be talking about next~
Inversion: "Down here, I am your superior!......Down here, I make the rules!....Down here, I am God! And you WILL....show me respect! Otherwise, if you force me to result to taking the matter into my own hands....I will make you respect me!......Because one way or another........YOU WILL....RESPECT ME!!......And that's not fate.......that little ones.....its Destiny!"
~Inversion sucks in a massive breath of air before spraying a mist of red powder out of his mouth right into the cameras lens, blocking its view~
~scene cuts~
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Respect Me!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respect Me!!!   Respect Me!!! Empty2/26/2009, 5:45 am

Great Work Inversion, I really like it.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Respect Me!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respect Me!!!   Respect Me!!! Empty2/26/2009, 4:15 pm

Great stuff inversion. Liked it.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Respect Me!!! 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Respect Me!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respect Me!!!   Respect Me!!! Empty2/27/2009, 2:33 am

Edited for color

~The scene opens to a view of pure darkness. A loud squeaking noise could be heard slicing through the silent room, disappearing one second and then returning the next. The noise was a light switch swinging back and forth above the room from the ceiling. A light suddenly switches on from the swinging switch and begins moving back and forth, revealing a hooded figure sitting down on a stool, every time it passed by the center of the room. The swinging light reveals the figure removing his hood and unveiling himself as the Gothic blood-red face painted wrestling behemoth - Inversion~
Inversion: "It's funny how fast the weather changes........the last time I checked....wrestling was a sport.........a dynasty of the toughest SOBs this world can manifest......the place where the showcase of the immortals come to determine once and for all who truly is.....God."
~Inversion lowers his head and giggles a bit at his own words, looking back up into the lens with an evil smile on my face~
Inversion: "But in just one week........this dynasty of XFW....has been turned into a circus.....a circus of pitiful clowns. Clowns whose soul purpose is to make a fool out of their beings, just to please all these weak and pathetic humans!......Clowns like Plin.....clowns like DANTE......and then there are those weaklings who believe they are superior to everyone else......False gods like Jade....and a lackluster athlete who refers to himself in the form of a disease......TheDominator. And lets not forget about those who falsely claim "destiny", such as Jack Power.....and Worthy. They're everywhere! A palace full of monkeys and clowns!"
~Inversion turns his head and spits a batch of saliva at the ground~
Inversion: "WHAT A DISGRACE!!"
~Inversion begins breathing heavily as the scene closes in on his face, viewing his soul-piercing eyes widening after every breath released~
Inversion: "Heed my words, you miserable miscreants! XFW may be willing to lower itself to your standards.....but I refuse to do so!......Let me warn you now.......if you think you're gonna get an easy ride to the top......if you think for ONE SECOND that you're just gonna "buy" your way to the top out of lackluster comedy, out of false divinity, out of fear.......and out of false claiming your loyalty to destiny.......think again. Because in order for you to get to the top.....you're gonna have to face.....THE ASSASSIN OF FATE!!....The strongest entity this company, or any company, has every known! And I guarantee you, no matter how great your wrestling skills may be....you will fall at its feet!.....So let this be a lesson to you fools!....."
~Inversion lifts his finger and points at his face, letting those watching what he will be talking about next~
Inversion: "Down here, I am your superior!......Down here, I make the rules!....Down here, I am God! And you WILL....show me respect! Otherwise, if you force me to result to taking the matter into my own hands....I will make you respect me!......Because one way or another........YOU WILL....RESPECT ME!!......And that's not fate.......that little ones.....its Destiny!"
~Inversion sucks in a massive breath of air before spraying a mist of red powder out of his mouth right into the cameras lens, blocking its view~
~scene cuts~
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Respect Me!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respect Me!!!   Respect Me!!! Empty2/27/2009, 4:20 am

Awesome rp Inversion!! Thanks for mentioning me as well Razz
Back to top Go down