X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tired of the Lack of Respect

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Tired of the Lack of Respect 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Tired of the Lack of Respect Empty
PostSubject: Tired of the Lack of Respect   Tired of the Lack of Respect Empty7/13/2010, 3:50 am

~"The Movie" by Aerosmith begins to play. "The Natural" Jesse Blue comes out to cheers from the crowd. Jesse takes in the fanfare. As it calms he begins to speak...~
Jesse: "I don't get it. I just don't get it. I've won titles here in XFE, and defended them week in, and week out. I've never turned down a challenge. Why? Well...That's just how I operate. I have accepted every challenge, win or lose. Lately, I have been on a losing streak. It happens. I'm not cool with it, but it happens. Last season, I went in holding multiple titles...and lost them."
~The fans boo, in support of "The New Age Superman"~
Brandon Routh: "There's no denying that. He has been a fighting champion."
Reggie Miller: "More like a losing champion. I wish this guy would go away. Rust belt schmuck..."
Brandon Routh: "How many championships have you won, Reggie???"
Reggie Miller: "That doesn't even warrant a response from me. What's you problem, man??"
Brandon Routh: "Just sayin'..."
Jesse: "Seems every one of my challengers...Every new champ...Tells us that they are gonna be better champions, and restore respect to their title. They say that myself, as champion, didn't do this."
~The fans boo again, agreeing with "The Natural"~
Jesse: "We got "The Motown Gun Squad Machine"...or "Thorn Brothers". I watch our show, and I can say, they aren't that impressive. They're gonna show what "fighting champions" are all about. Nice tag titles guys..."
~The fans cheer, as Jesse continues...~
Jesse: "Then there's TXF. A guy who was retired, and his buddy. They get beat by the same guys who always beat them. Hmmm..."
Jesse: "Then there's "Boobinator". It took three of them to beat one guy. They're gonna do a lot to make that title respectable. Nice win. It doesn't really surprise me that I lost. I'm alright with it."
~The fans boo loudly~
Jesse: "Finally, we have Gustave1er. Even he can't do things by himself. What's the story with all the cheating, and gang mentality? These guys can't win a match alone, yet they dog me out, saying I was something less than honorable? And don't even get me started about Destiny..."
~The fans continue to boo~
Brandon Routh: "Jesse Blue...Telling it like it is."
Reggie Miller: "He needs to shut his mouth. These guys are champions, and won't put up with him cheapening their prestigious title reigns."
Brandon Routh: "You don't have a strong grasp on reality...Do you???"
Jesse: "I have been thinking...I have decided that I need a new direction. I need a new challenge...A greater challenge. I've decided that I want...No...I need...to be Aggression Champion. Gustave1er, I'm coming to take your crown. "The Fighting City" needs a champion, now, more than ever...Who better than me???"
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the Lack of Respect   Tired of the Lack of Respect Empty7/13/2010, 5:09 am

~"Dignity" by Bullet For My Valentine begins to play as the Thorn Brothers make their way out to the ring to a mixed reaction~
Reggie Miller: "Not these guys again, I guess more disrespect is coming up."
Brandon Routh: "Well, Jesse did put down the Thorn Brothers so I guess they wanted to answer."
~In the ring, Jay is signaling for Jesse Blue to take it easy while getting a mic from ringside. Then he gets into the ring with a contemplative look on his face~
Jay Thorn: "First things first, the name is the Detroit Assasination Squad or Thorn Brothers. If you want any respect, you might wanna start by showing some yourself first. You see, it's kind of like a you reap what you sow deal. Secondly, we never said we'd be better champions than General Quarters, you remember us ever saying that, Joel?"
~Pitbull leans in with a confused look on his way~
Pitbull: "Can't say I do. I think we just said we'd bring change and make sure that the new age of guys get the attention we deserve."
~Jay Thorn has his signature smirk on~
Jay Thorn: "Yeah, that's what I thought. So yeah, we'll be fighting champions once we get the titles that are our destiny but we aren't just as dominant as some guys. But we're the best tag team around and the future of the division, like it or not. As far as your conserned Jesse, we actually do respect you for being one of the best around, you just seem to have something against us young guys taking our shot at the spotlight."
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the Lack of Respect   Tired of the Lack of Respect Empty7/13/2010, 5:21 am

Jesse: "Don't get me wrong. This is XFE, and there's plenty of spotlight to go around. I don't mind sharing it with you. I remember you saying that because GQ were Tag Champs, that the division was dead. No division I'm in is dead. Now you want to come out here, and stick your face in mine??? You'd better leave, before your face starts to sting..."
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the Lack of Respect   Tired of the Lack of Respect Empty7/13/2010, 5:37 am

~Pitbull and Jay signal for Jesse to calm down while Pitbull takes the mic from Jay~
Pitbull: "Calm down man. We didn't say the division is dead because your a crappy champion. We said it's dying because future champions like us and High Society are being totally ignored in favor of teams like you and Destiny. We just did and will continue to do whatever we have to in order for that to change."
~Jay takes the mic back~
Jay Thorn: "Jesse, we wanted to come clear some air out here. To tell you that this was never a personal crusade against you, but a matter of doing whatever it took to get the attention on us and every other young team out there. To make the future of XFE as bright as it possibly can."
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the Lack of Respect   Tired of the Lack of Respect Empty7/13/2010, 6:05 am

Jesse: "Seems like you have everyone's attention...Careful what you wish for..."
~Jesse leaves the ring, to the sounds of his entrance music...~
(This should probably be toward the beginning of the show)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the Lack of Respect   Tired of the Lack of Respect Empty

Back to top Go down

Tired of the Lack of Respect
Page 1 of 1