X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About the people that reset AT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

About the people that reset AT Empty
PostSubject: About the people that reset AT   About the people that reset AT Empty1/18/2009, 2:51 pm

I hate the reset Advanced Techniques guys.

People that:

--> Sell all his ATs.
--> With no Stamina Plus, they are crap, that start to lose and lose points
--> They go down, till the 30k points, when they are people with 15k matches and with ATs are real 5Xk points
--> They put another time their ATs, and start going to tournaments as crazy
--> When they are near the top, to don't be challenged by master, reset ATs and another time.

Yes, I know that they are people that spend a lot of $ on buying Tournament Points. But i hate this way to cheat the masters, and try to cheat another wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: About the people that reset AT   About the people that reset AT Empty1/18/2009, 3:20 pm

This is sorta me. I mean, I don't reset my AT's (that's 20 tp I could use elsewhere!) but I do horde my exp. Currently i'm at 7k-ish and it will only get higher until I see fit my stats are decent to compete with you all.

I do it because: I am statically behind everyone and would like to reap the benefits of destorying people for easy exp. Yes I know it sounds horrible, but I have reason. I've taken a tech far behind most people [Jade], a balanced [Serenity] (in the top 5 back in the day), a resist [Hattie Black] (to max level 12 back in the day), a speed [Daizee Haze] (to level 12 when the cap was 13), and I never level sat with any of them.

I think I know who you are talking about (if you are in the level 14/15 range) and I hate his guts.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: About the people that reset AT   About the people that reset AT Empty1/19/2009, 1:03 am

I don't think anyone is blaming you for exp hording. I am starting to do it after the new master level system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the people that reset AT   About the people that reset AT Empty

Back to top Go down

About the people that reset AT
Page 1 of 1