X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you done a stat reset?

Go down 
+2
Cryl
DieHard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Have you done a stat reset? Empty
PostSubject: Have you done a stat reset?   Have you done a stat reset? Empty7/22/2011, 7:31 pm

If so, do you have any move training time leftover?

If so, better spend all you can on entrances on the old skin while it's still available... on the new skin, if you have training time leftover, you can't buy any entrances until your timer is done.

Now I have to train over 19,000 hours before I can buy another entrance on the new skin.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Have you done a stat reset?   Have you done a stat reset? Empty7/22/2011, 7:44 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Have you done a stat reset?   Have you done a stat reset? Empty7/22/2011, 8:12 pm

I did a stat reset on server 1 just a few days ago. On Server 1, you don't have that problem as I still had over 4000hrs of training left after my last stat reset. This time, I used it all, even deleting 50 entrances to put my move levels higher
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Have you done a stat reset? 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Have you done a stat reset?   Have you done a stat reset? Empty7/22/2011, 11:31 pm

I have 6160 hours left to train
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Have you done a stat reset?   Have you done a stat reset? Empty7/23/2011, 2:47 pm

You can still buy entrances on the old skin on s1, but I couldn't on the new skin on s1. This is the way the stat reset is implemented on s3, but now there is question as to whether it was an error on s1 or not.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Have you done a stat reset?   Have you done a stat reset? Empty7/23/2011, 3:34 pm

According to the TWG Forum, this is to stop people who constantly stat reset and use money from moves to buy entrances.

I have no idea what they are talking about as I only did a stat reset once, but apparently some have been exploiting the entrances using money from moves.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Have you done a stat reset?   Have you done a stat reset? Empty7/23/2011, 4:27 pm

I don't understand what the issue is.

You spend FE buying the move. You probably spent some FE leveling the move. Why should the reset force you to spend the FE on moves again? It's my FE, I should be able to spend it wherever.

If I spent TPs to buy the trainer to help level the moves up shouldn't matter and, in addition, people spend TPs to do the reset. I don't see the point in restricting where people can use FEs they get from 'selling' the move, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Have you done a stat reset?   Have you done a stat reset? Empty7/24/2011, 3:48 am

I don't get it either, but thats what the mod in the forum said.
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Have you done a stat reset?   Have you done a stat reset? Empty7/24/2011, 2:07 pm

If you use the trainers, even your unused mones level up. That means you get money from selling them, which I guess some people find worthwile to exploit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you done a stat reset?   Have you done a stat reset? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you done a stat reset?
Page 1 of 1