X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Justice Force Unveiled (working PPV promo)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Diamond Troy Justice

Diamond Troy Justice

Male
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Justice Force Unveiled  (working PPV promo) Empty
PostSubject: Justice Force Unveiled (working PPV promo)   Justice Force Unveiled  (working PPV promo) Empty6/13/2008, 4:35 pm

((Due to the fact that I don't know how the rebels will reveal themselves this will be up to much editing))

(THe newly formed rebels are standing in the ring, the crowd is awashed with the cries of BOOOOO. BUt suddenly DTJ's theme blares over the tron causing the rebels much suprise.)

(DTJ has a mic in hand)

Diamond- "Now what have we got here! All i see is a bunch of pompus, overstuffed, egotistical, GIRLS SCOUTS in the ring. Worthy, if you had ever picked a time to rebel, you couldn't have picked a worse one. (walking calmly down the isle) Now i had approached the GM's of this fine federation abuot them needing some protection from urchins of this fed. So now here at STABLE WARFARE I will reveal my newly assembled JUSTICE FORCE!

(spreads his arms as Pit Viper, The Dominator, and flamy4eva runs out and joins DTJ by his side.)

(Worthy and crew are shocked but worthy picks up a mic anyway)

Worthy- (begins laughing evily) YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE UP AGAINST YOU PUNY MORTAL! ( calms down while still chuckling) I see they forgot to take out the trash tonight. You think your Super Squad of Stooges can take down the greatest stabe of wrestlers ever created. I DARE you to try.

Diamond- (arms crossed) " Worthy I don't YOU understand the gravity of your situation. I have an order saying that I can do WHATEVER it takes to bring you down so whenever the Sentinel gives me the go ahead. I will rip you scum so hard out of the ring you'll beg me to taser you unconcious.

Worthy- (smiling) Always waiting on permission, Troy you had better go polish the GM's nightstick before he knows your gone ( all the rebels are laughing) If you think your little force can take us down bring it right NOW!

(DTJ and the J-force run into the ring and begin the fight)

((If you are a member of the rebels you can add your own take on it, but like it said it's a work in progress)

Last edited by Diamond Troy Justice on 6/15/2008, 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Justice Force Unveiled (working PPV promo)   Justice Force Unveiled  (working PPV promo) Empty6/13/2008, 9:39 pm

(well if you see my rp of worthys wrath i guess i can assume that i can join the justice force)
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Justice Force Unveiled (working PPV promo)   Justice Force Unveiled  (working PPV promo) Empty6/14/2008, 10:00 am

(Yeah, I don't want Quan in the group. His tag team with Slugger is currently in a feud with Dark Union and the Justice Force is mainly feuding with the Rebels so, Pit viper and Dominator work, and just try to find one more guy)
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Justice Force Unveiled (working PPV promo)   Justice Force Unveiled  (working PPV promo) Empty6/14/2008, 3:00 pm

judt throwing the idea out there, you guys should try and recruit godblood into your group. possibility? lol just an idea
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Justice Force Unveiled (working PPV promo)   Justice Force Unveiled  (working PPV promo) Empty6/14/2008, 4:36 pm

((Yes, doing a quick run through to see who are faces / can be faces and go well with this, the names I can see that aren't currently in a feud are: Master_neto, GodSBlood, flamy4eva. I leave myself out since I am just everywhere lol, and want to try and get others involved in the federation [must be that helper mentality Razz ] ))
Back to top Go down
Diamond Troy Justice

Diamond Troy Justice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Justice Force Unveiled (working PPV promo)   Justice Force Unveiled  (working PPV promo) Empty6/14/2008, 8:42 pm

thanks for the list jade i have been trying to figure that out for a while now. flamy4eva would be a good addition if it's alright with him and the GM
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Justice Force Unveiled (working PPV promo)   Justice Force Unveiled  (working PPV promo) Empty6/14/2008, 11:49 pm

I have no problem with him, as it would give him a good gimmick anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Diamond Troy Justice

Diamond Troy Justice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Justice Force Unveiled (working PPV promo)   Justice Force Unveiled  (working PPV promo) Empty6/15/2008, 12:03 pm

What if the Pit Viper doesnt renew his contract?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justice Force Unveiled (working PPV promo)   Justice Force Unveiled  (working PPV promo) Empty6/15/2008, 4:11 pm

He Already Has
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice Force Unveiled (working PPV promo)   Justice Force Unveiled  (working PPV promo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Justice Force Unveiled (working PPV promo)
Page 1 of 1