X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Truth, Justice, yeah right...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crowley

Crowley

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-03-10

Truth, Justice, yeah right... Empty
PostSubject: Truth, Justice, yeah right...   Truth, Justice, yeah right... Empty4/16/2011, 3:44 pm

~Coming Undone by Tantric plays through the arena, and out steps David Crowley in a very nice suit and a pair of glasses. He struts down to ring side and enters the ring confidently; microphone at the ready. He walks into the center of the ring~
David: "Hello ladies and gentlemen. I'm here tonight with a survey. Really simple all you have to do is cheer one way or another, and I'll even let you vote more than once."
~The crowd gives it usual mixed reactions, but seems to be listening intently~
David: "Jesse Blue, who here believes he is a hero?"
~The crowd explodes cheering him on~
David: "Jesse Blue, who here believes he is a liar?"
~The crowd boos slightly, but is actually cut off by David Crowley~
David: "I believe Jesse Blue is a liar! Last week he came out here and whined to you people that he's tired of people jumping into his matches. I'd deign to believe that his gripe is merely that NO ONE in the back wants to help his sorry ass."
~The crowd begins booing louder~
David: "You see, Jesse Blue fashions himself as the New Age Super Man, but superman albeit a comic book character and not a man. Would never take the easy way out of anything. Jesse Blue, on the other hand has made a career...No a life out of the easy way out."
~The crowd begins to shout~
Crowd: "Jesse, Jesse, Jesse, Jesse!"
David: "After I divulge the information I have about your hero you'll see it my way."
Crowd: "Liar Liar Liar!"
David: "I only speak the truth, and that my dear audience is why you will always hate me. Do you want to hear the goods on Jesse Blue or don't you?"
~The crowd quiets down~
David: "Jesse Blue was a troubled young man. The trouble he was in is kind of personal, so I'll leave the gritty, slimy, and cowardly acts out of it. To get away from these he went to a local recruiting station, and joined the military. You see he went to an escape hatch tail betwixt his legs. In his auto-biography it says he went to the navy with a heart full of compassion and the need to protect the world at large."
~The crowd begins their chants again~
David: "Now the next bit of information is a bit more graphic. While in the navy Jesse learned how to fight. How to kill, but developed a bit of a big head that egged on his hot temper that never really went away."
Crowd: "Shut up! Shut UP!"
~The Crowd continues getting louder making David Crowley stop for a moment~
David: "You know I think you're all correct. Why give the juiciness away now? There are other nights, and I should let it sink into the New Age Superman's head that there is no escaping your past. Hit my music!"
~Coming Undone resumes, and David Crowley exits the ring~
(Jesse interupt or it can end like that.)
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Truth, Justice, yeah right... 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Truth, Justice, yeah right... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth, Justice, yeah right...   Truth, Justice, yeah right... Empty4/17/2011, 12:09 am

You...

You're such a tease. This is going to be good.
Back to top Go down

Truth, Justice, yeah right...
Page 1 of 1