X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elisha Cuthbert tries to find the truth... (AGGRESSION 5/1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Elisha Cuthbert tries to find the truth... (AGGRESSION 5/1) Empty
PostSubject: Elisha Cuthbert tries to find the truth... (AGGRESSION 5/1)   Elisha Cuthbert tries to find the truth... (AGGRESSION 5/1) Empty5/1/2012, 12:28 am

~The camera cuts to backstage. Elisha Cuthbert is standing outside Jack Power's dressing room, microphone in hand.~
Elisha Cuthbert: "Hello, XFE fans, I'm standing outside Jack Power's room, and I'm going to get to the bottom of what's going between him and Argo. With all the weirdness happening around these two superstars, the fans deserve to know the truth."
~As Elisha is talking, We see Jack Power step into the hallway through a wall behind Elisha. He turns to the cameraman and puts his finger to his lips in a "Sh!" motion, then walks away with a wink~
Elisha Cuthbert: "Jack's match is coming up, and he's bound to be coming out of his dressing room at any moment, and I won't leave here until I get an exclusive interview with him!"
~Elisha and the cameraman stand in front of the door in a long, awkward silence. Elisha tries to open the door, only to find it locked.~
Elisha Cuthbert: "Yes, fans, I am going to stay right here until Jack Power comes out of that locker room."
~Another long, awkward silence, before the camera cuts back to the commentator's table~
Brandon Routh (laughing): "Elisha Cuthbert: hard-hitting journalism!"
Reggie Miller (also laughing): "Yeah, man! I've seen harder hitting playing pick-up games during grade school!"
Brandon Routh: "Well, while Elisha waits on her exclusive, let's go to the ring!"
Reggie Miller (To Brandon): "You gonna tell her?"
Brandon Routh: "No way, Reg! Let her twist!"
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

Elisha Cuthbert tries to find the truth... (AGGRESSION 5/1)
Page 1 of 1