X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Working my trademarks up

Go down 
+8
Morbiddistruction
DieHard
DANTE
Dark Ryder
TheSentinel
QuanBeast
kangjagal
Jade
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Working my trademarks up Empty
PostSubject: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up Empty6/10/2008, 2:16 pm

Yeah! I'm working my way up to my first Legendary trademark hopefully then I have to work on getting a ripping sub. to hit and a Mortal start to the Submission sequence.

Jade lift his down-headed opponent
and slams him down by performing a HardCore Jade-a-breaker!!
Jade grabs crimson fatalis's hair
Jade grabs one of his opponent's armd and swings him into the ropes
Jade runs toward crimson fatalis grasping his head
and lets himself fall down performing a strong Running DDT!!
crimson fatalis interrupts his opponent attacks sequence
crimson fatalis stares at Jade in front of him
and gives him an light Ear Slap!!
crimson fatalis lifts the opponent on his shoulders horizontally
Jade dodges the a Fireman Carry quickly counter attacking
Jade crosses in a figure 4 the opponent's legs who's laying prone on the mat
crimson fatalis easily avoids a a Lock It Like It's Hawt, taking the initiative
crimson fatalis blocks his rival's legs
and blocks them in a very painful 4 shape position performing a strong Figure 4!!
crimson fatalis keeps his excruciating submission hold
crimson fatalis keeps his ruthless submission hold
crimson fatalis releases his grasp
crimson fatalis holds his opponent's fist
to twist it by performing a light Fist Lock!!
crimson fatalis keeps his ruthless submission hold
crimson fatalis keeps his excruciating submission hold
crimson fatalis releases his grasp
crimson fatalis grabs Jade's hair
crimson fatalis grabs one Jade 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
crimson fatalis charges his elbow
striking him with an elbow performing a light Back Elbow Smash!!
crimson fatalis grabs Jade's hair
crimson fatalis and lunges himself on the ropes
crimson fatalis waits for the running opponent
Jade avoids the a Hip Toss, gaining the initiative
Jade waits for the running adversary
grabbing him by the hands performing a strong Monkey Flip!!
Jade crosses in a figure 4 crimson fatalis's legs who's laying prone on the mat
and subdues him with a violent Lock It Like It's Hawt!!
Jade keeps his agonizing submission hold
CRIMSON FATALIS IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!
crimson fatalis can't resist anymore and taps out!!
JADE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS CRIMSON FATALIS !!!!
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up Empty6/10/2008, 6:09 pm

And i've done it! Razz Too bad it was a stable match and doesn't really count lol and I lost right after and got hate mail from 3/4 of the other stable members.

Jade lifte his opponent on his back while headed down
and slams him down violently with a LEGENDARY Jade-a-breaker!!
Jade puts his own hands under the opponent's armpits, who is prone on the mat
maxim the killer easily dodges the a Butterfly Lock, taking the initiative
maxim the killer flanks his opponent, and grapples his leg
and starts to twist and compress it, trying to force a submission performing a light Side Leg Lock!!
maxim the killer keeps his weak submission hold
Jade can't resist anymore and taps out!!
JADE IS OUTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kangjagal

kangjagal

Male
Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up Empty6/12/2008, 6:48 am

affraid hardcore and legendary treadmarks, scaryy... level?
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up Empty6/12/2008, 6:50 am

Under no circumstances do I want a rematch against Jade!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up Empty6/12/2008, 8:34 am

Saturday's show

Quan vs Jade lol
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up Empty6/12/2008, 8:50 am

I refuse to fight due to not being under contract anymore! Laughing

It expired yesterday and has not been renewed by our mean GM Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up Empty6/12/2008, 9:48 am

lol those are some sweet trademarks, the only thing i'm not really comprehending his why people would send hate mail over it....
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up Empty6/12/2008, 11:10 am

I got the hate mail since my strength is still only level 20 and I have a 7% DD increaser. But what they don't realize is that the trademark level on that move is 15 lol. I've only changed that move twice so I have a lot of build on it and when I get my Technique where I want to (to ankle lock after seeing what Dante does to people Wink ) I'll start to build my other skills also up. In no way did I think that this build would carry me up to level 8 while I was building, but I have hit a sorta wall since it takes 100ish hours to level up technique now, but I get about 40 match reports a night since I have 104 stats lol, which don't bother me if I lose since I'm looking for the xp really.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up Empty6/12/2008, 12:03 pm

Trust me Jade, 100+ hours is better than almost 200 hours. I am leveling up my Tech stat for about a week now and I still have about 10 hours left. After this level, leveling the tech will take 200+ hours for sure. So treasure those 100 hours. My other stats takes about 100 hours and they seem so quick now.

I hate it too because the moves I am trying to get doesn't involve Mastery so I have to level up my block, feint, power grappling, ruthless grasp and escape artist.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up Empty6/12/2008, 2:47 pm

Slightly off topic, did you get Vertabreaker and the Multi Germans? LoL, but 100 seems alot since it still only takes 19 - 23 hours to level up my other moves! Ah, no mastery...then you must be trying to get BrainBuster which I love for the AB & Damage and the bleeding isn't so bad lol. It is so tempting to level up my other stats but I have to stay on track for at least a few more levels of Tech since I want to remake my finishers to hit harder but need more adrenaline gain. I have a 600 ish adrenaline finisher, with a 20 gain and I still get to hit it but it always go off at the wrong time, so I want to make it a higher adrenaline so it actually does some finishing damage.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up Empty6/12/2008, 4:30 pm

I can actually get the brainbuster already but choose to pass up. 48 damage just isn't high enough. I'm goign for the twist of fate and olympic slam, but it will take a month or two to get there, and that's without leveling the other stats.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up Empty6/12/2008, 4:49 pm

DANTE wrote:
I can actually get the brainbuster already but choose to pass up. 48 damage just isn't high enough. I'm goign for the twist of fate and olympic slam, but it will take a month or two to get there, and that's without leveling the other stats.

How do you guys find out what moves you'll be getting ahead of time? This information would be really helpful in building up wrestlers, but I can't find such a thing anywhere....
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up Empty6/12/2008, 4:54 pm

DieHard wrote:
DANTE wrote:

How do you guys find out what moves you'll be getting ahead of time? This information would be really helpful in building up wrestlers, but I can't find such a thing anywhere....

http://www.wrestlingonline.eu/tabella.php
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up Empty6/12/2008, 5:31 pm

Morbiddistruction wrote:
DieHard wrote:
DANTE wrote:

http://www.wrestlingonline.eu/tabella.php

Cool. Thanks.

I saw that table before, but just didn't realize what it meant until now.
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up Empty6/12/2008, 5:33 pm

yeah it really works! ^_^; i have to get my str lvl up so i can finaly get my Chokeslam!!
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up Empty6/12/2008, 5:46 pm

TheSentinel wrote:
Saturday's show

Quan vs Jade lol

lol, poor Quan.

Thankyou Jade for not posting the fact that I got schooled by you on my invitational.

(Just realising . . . "Oh f . . .")
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up Empty6/12/2008, 5:56 pm

Morbiddistruction wrote:
yeah it really works! ^_^; i have to get my str lvl up so i can finaly get my Chokeslam!!

yeah, its really useful.
Tomorrow morning I will finally get my Under Hook BTB Suplex. Into a week, I hope to get the Banzai Drop, and (I pray for this), I hope to get the Gorilla Press Slam, the Double anged Chokeslam on the Ground and the Splash from Apron after ends this month.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up Empty6/12/2008, 6:49 pm

Yes, that is how I made my build from the beginning lol. Used a little spreadsheet (figure I have to use it all the time at work and I might as well use it in my down time) to calculate where to spread points and when to get abilities, so hopefully in about maybe a little less than 2 weeks I will have my beloved ankle lock before working on the rest of my build, in about a month depending, I will have full class moves unlocked to set my final trademarks and then I just have to fill in holes that I can really see now at this level and hopefully work my way to becoming one of the most dangerous female techs in the game lol!

Jd> lol, I am a pretty humble girl (expect for my flashy outfits lol), I don't even think I ever posted a win on chat unless someone just outright made me mad with their garbage talking and they were someone in my level range.

Dante> Those are some great moves! Albeit I didn't plan for them only class skills, so I'll see what happens when I get what I need.

Malkyto> Your Pisco girl predicts alot of pain for people when you execute those moves, especially that BTB underhook suplex!

Morbid> Aw, I hope I don't get that move placed on me lol, you just might put me through the mat!
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up Empty6/12/2008, 8:50 pm

Jade wrote:

Morbid> Aw, I hope I don't get that move placed on me lol, you just might put me through the mat!
aww nah i wont hit you that hard id take it easy since women are easier to break bones than i am
-throws a wicked clown giggle-
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: ...   Working my trademarks up Empty6/13/2008, 3:50 am

I just remade all of my finishers. I did not understand how to make them and they all had damage of 3 or 4 to start, wondered why I could never get anything above powerful or ruthless on them. Unfortunately they are all down to level 4 now.
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up Empty6/13/2008, 3:15 pm

Jade wrote:

Malkyto> Your Pisco girl predicts alot of pain for people when you execute those moves, especially that BTB underhook suplex!

That is what I hope, but I still dont use it at any match.
But, meanwhile, Im training it:
Quote :

Damage: 24,65 - 79,75
Attack Bonus:29
Obtained Position:Grounded
Forced Position:Grounded

I really trust in your Pischycs abilities. jocolor

darthclay, maybe I can help you with your finishers. If you want, send me a PM with your stats and finisher stats, and I will try to do something with that info.

EDIT: Finally, it works!
Malkyto hooks his opponent's head and arms
and throws him down by performing a devastating Under Hook BTB Suplex!!
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up Empty6/18/2008, 7:48 am

im 11 stats down from getting my twisting ddt Sad
it would be a better annihilator then my samoan drop!!
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up Empty6/18/2008, 8:11 am

Jade wrote:
hopefully in about maybe a little less than 2 weeks I will have my beloved ankle lock before working on the rest of my build, in about a month depending, I will have full class moves unlocked to set my final trademarks

2 weeks!! affraid

I have to wait ages for all my class moves. The highest total ability in balanced is 86 for the Steenalizer. To get this I need level 43 of the Versatility skill which means I need at least 43 in every one of the 4 main statistics. Crying or Very sad Hopefully in a few months I can catch you up.

When I do get it it will be a trademark move Very Happy

I also have a spreadsheet but have not been as systematic with building my stats up. I have taken a more erratic approach, deciding if I think I am submitting too many times spend all my points on escape artist and then get fed up with something else and spend too many points on that instead.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up Empty6/18/2008, 11:06 am

Jade, aim on getting the FullNelson submission, I believe it is the strongest submission in the game.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up Empty6/18/2008, 3:29 pm

A few month's? Hopefully lol, I think the top tier Balanced Wrestler's (Rehab, Phoenix, Rattlehead, Jogy) are just about to get that move. Well Rattlehead at least for sure since I know he is a Balanced-Versa build. LoL, I am hoping 2 weeks at least since all I've been training for the past month & a half or so is Technique. And I feel the same way sometimes about changing by build a little bit too Quan since all my other stats were supposed to be 20 but technique and that didn't turn out that way lol.

20-Str.
21-Speed
22-Resistance
42-Technique

Hence my low overall stat score lol! I pretty much did it this way so I can see holes in Tech's better and can use my other skills while they are still low enough to change what I need to change.

Dante> I have heard that the full nelson is the best submission, but that's a little too much Escape Artist that I don't need and at higher levels I don't plan on making people tap in blue/yellow like I do now sometimes; sorta like my feint, which I only leveled for moves since I knew where I was going to stop leveling up my technique for a while and knew what moves I can get otherwise it would probably still be 0%, since I believe it is a broken system after talking with someone that is feint based (110% to be exact) and can't dodge to save her life. Since my build is off the basis of pure offense and hurt them / cut them before they get a chance to do it to me lol. It's a work in process definitely since I have started recently losing to a lot of people that I normally used to beat with ease since my tech stat timer is at 110+ now they are slowly pulling away in stat's from me since they probably can get 2-3 in the time it takes me to get one. Although in around 40 hours I will get another good sub. (triangle choke), the full nelson suplex and when I get the ankle lock I wil also get the Figure 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up Empty

Back to top Go down

Working my trademarks up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next